Quiz: Act 2, Part 3
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What does Hilda say is was not a simple to do?
a) Not get married
b) Visit Solness
c) Leave her town
d) Leave her father
2. Which of the following words does Hilda not use to describe what Solness said to Ragnar?
3. What does Ragnar want Solness to write for his father?
a) A good reference
b) A few serious words
c) A few kind words
d) His will
4. What does Hilda say one cannot choose?
a) Their conscience
b) Their parents
c) Where they work
d) Whom they love
5. What does Solness say Hilda means when she says he is ill?
This section contains 262 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)