|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Herdal think Solness is?
(a) A ragamuffin
(b) A fool
(d) A womanizer
2. Why does Hilda say she dislikes the word duty?
(a) It is too informal
(b) It is uncaring
(c) It is sharp and stinging
(d) It is used by enemies
3. Why does Kaia say she all always takes off her shade when Solness comes in to the office?
(a) It makes her look like a girl
(b) It makes her look ugly
(c) It is not suitable
(d) He does not like it
4. To where does the open door lead?
(a) The games room
(b) The garden
(c) The reception
(d) The draughtsmen's office
5. What does Solness say he cannot change?
(a) His genuis
(b) His nature
(c) Ragnar's lack of talent
(d) Brovik's illness
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the town play music to celebrate the building of Solness' tower?
2. What does Hilda put on the table?
3. What did the school girls shout up at Solness?
4. What does Solness say the others will say?
5. What does Solness think will make his luck turn?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)