|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hilda say amuses her?
(a) People fighting
(b) People singing
(c) People staring
(d) People drinking
2. Why does Hilda not want to go to the shops?
(a) She hates shopping
(b) She does not want to go alone
(c) She is too busy
(d) She has no money
3. What does Brovik want to see Ragnar do before he dies?
(a) Stand on his own two feet
(b) Have a son
(d) Get his own business
4. What did the family think of Ragnar's drawings?
5. Where does Solness suggest that Hilda makes the rounds?
(a) The tourist attractions
(b) The pubs
(c) Her friends
(d) The shops
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hilda's father do for a living?
2. What does Hilda put on the table?
3. Who knocks on the door?
4. Where was Solness raised?
5. What does Hilda say Solness' singing sounded like?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)