|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To where does the open door lead?
(a) The draughtsmen's office
(b) The reception
(c) The garden
(d) The games room
2. Why does Dr. Herbal think that Solness should not be afraid?
(a) He has powerful friends
(b) He is a man
(c) He has luck on his side
(d) He is very rich
3. What does Mrs. Solness say is dreadful about the nurseries?
(a) The design
(b) The coldness
(c) The emptiness
(d) The carpet
4. How does Hilda say she slept?
(a) Like a dead baby
(b) Like a pebble in a river
(c) Like a brick in the wall
(d) Like a child in a cradle
5. What does Hilda say she wants to sleep as sound as?
(a) A dead man
(b) A stone
(c) A brick
(d) A tree
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Herdal say young people have a bad habit of doing?
2. Where did Dr. Herdal meet Hilda?
3. What does Solness think will make his luck turn?
4. What color jacket does Solness wear?
5. What does Hilda say she dreamed she was falling down?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)