|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of drink is on the table?
2. What did Solness say he would call the kingdom
(a) Peach Melba
(d) Pear Rot
3. Why does Solness say he is willing to give a commission away?
(a) It is better than building at random
(b) He will only build brilliance
(c) The couple are criminals
(d) He will not tolerate impatience
4. What does Dr. Herdal say the other ladies did not like?
(c) The dark
5. What did Solness promise Hilda he would buy her in Spain?
(a) A gold ring
(b) A mansion
(c) A diamond necklace
(d) A kingdom
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the family think of Ragnar's drawings?
2. What does Solness say someone will come and say to him?
3. Why does Solness not want Kaia to runaway?
4. What country did Solness say he would carry Hilda off to?
5. What does Solness hold under his arms?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)