|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Solness say he cannot change?
(a) Ragnar's lack of talent
(b) Brovik's illness
(c) His nature
(d) His genuis
2. Who does Solness say he owes a debt to?
(b) His parents
(c) His brother
(d) His wife
3. What does Brovik want to see Ragnar do before he dies?
(a) Stand on his own two feet
(b) Get his own business
(d) Have a son
4. What does Solness say someone will come and say to him?
(a) Show me the way
(b) Lead me to riches
(c) Love me
(d) Give me a chance
5. Why does Solness not want Kaia to runaway?
(a) She has too much potential
(b) He is in love with her
(c) Ragnar will runaway too
(d) He needs her to attract business
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Solness think it will not be good if Kaia gets married?
2. Who does Solness say Aline has become shy with?
3. Why does Hilda not want to go to the shops?
4. What does Solness tell his wife she has on her hands?
5. What does Hilda say she was when she was a young girl?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)