|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Solness call Hilda when he saw her in her white dress?
(a) A little princess
(b) A little devil
(c) A little flower
(d) A little horror
2. What means orange in the original Appelsinia?
(d) Orang a tang
3. What does Solness say he now builds?
(a) Apartments for students
(b) Churches for the government
(c) Towers for the Gods
(d) Homes for humans
4. Who does Solness say he owes a debt to?
(a) His wife
(b) His parents
(c) His brother
5. What does Hilda say amuses her?
(a) People staring
(b) People fighting
(c) People singing
(d) People drinking
Short Answer Questions
1. What word does Hilda say she cannot stand?
2. What is the name of Solness' wife?
3. What did Solness hang on the weather vane?
4. Who does Brovik say he wants to have it out with?
5. What country did Solness say he would carry Hilda off to?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)