Quiz: Act 2, Part 1
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What does Mrs. Solness say is dreadful about the nurseries?
a) The carpet
b) The coldness
c) The design
d) The emptiness
2. How does Hilda say she slept?
a) Like a child in a cradle
b) Like a brick in the wall
c) Like a dead baby
d) Like a pebble in a river
3. What does Hilda say she stretched herself out like?
a) A peasant
b) A queen
c) A princess
d) A serpent
4. Who does Solness say Aline has become shy with?
5. What does Solness tell his wife she has on her hands?
c) A sick man
This section contains 223 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)