|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hilda say amuses her?
(a) People staring
(b) People singing
(c) People fighting
(d) People drinking
2. What does Hilda ask Solness if his book-keeper is?
(a) A woman
(b) A man
(c) A joker
(d) A professional
3. What does Solness say he has given up?
4. What does Dr. Herdal say happened to the grim old robber's castle?
(a) It was robbed
(b) It was taken over by the government
(c) It was burned down
(d) It was bombed
5. Who does Solness say has been keeping an eye on him?
(a) Dr. Herdal
(d) His wife
Short Answer Questions
1. What affected Aline's milk?
2. Who does Hilda think dislikes her?
3. What does Brovik not want the children to know?
4. Who does Solness say Aline has become shy with?
5. What does Solness say he cannot change?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)