1. What amendment to the U.S. constitution gives black individuals the right to vote?
2. What is Senator Lyndon Baines Johnson's (LBJ) role in the Senate in 1957?
3. What is LBJ's life quest or goal?
4. What do the desks of the Senate look like to an observer?
5. How does the constitution originally state Senators are elected?
6. What are the years from 1891-1859 considered in the Senate?
7. Who is inaugurated in 1913?
8. How do the two houses of congress treat the Great Depression?
This section contains 3,598 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)