|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6 Chapter 42.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who refuses to compromise the seniority system when LBJ wants to put a freshmen Senators in key committees?
(d) Walter Magnuson.
2. Who is acting Majority Leader when LBJ return to the Senate?
3. Why does McCarthy leave the Senate?
(a) He is not re-elected.
(b) He is impeached.
(c) He gets sick.
(d) He dies.
4. How does the town of Corpus Christi feel about LBJ's actions to bring the soldier home?
(a) He is bringing false publicity.
(d) He is uplifting the town by his efforts.
5. How many southern states call LBJ "favorite son"?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Richard Bevard Russell Jr. when he wins a seat in the state house?
2. What do liberals feel is the result if a white juror is selected for the southern jury?
3. How does LBJ's personality fit into the Senate?
4. What is the result of LBJ's demanding work schedule?
5. How long does Richard Bevard Russell Sr. serve as Chief Justice?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)