|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4 Chapter 24 | Part 4 Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is LBJ's goal for the 1951?
(a) Write a new war bill.
(b) Win the Republican vote.
(c) A cover spread in Newsweek.
2. What assignment does Magnuson want more than Foreign Affairs?
3. How old is LBJ when he becomes Majority Leader?
4. When does Olds join the American Labor Party?
5. What is the name of LBJ's North Korean investigation committee?
(a) World Peace Committee.
(b) The North Korean Committee.
(c) The New Truman Committee.
(d) The LBJ Committee.
Short Answer Questions
1. What election does Richard Bevard Russell Jr. win in 1930?
2. How much does LBJ pay for his old house?
3. Who supports LBJ's decision to volunteer for an unpopular position in the Senate?
4. Who attempts to coach LBJ on proper Senate behavior?
5. What makes LBJ's job as Majority Leader more difficult in terms of major bills and controversial issues?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)