|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 Chapter 20 | Part 3 Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What committee is LBJ offered upon entering the Senate?
(a) National Security.
2. What does FDR use to maintain support of the public?
(a) Radio fireside chats.
3. Who does LBJ choose to work on his North Korean investigation committee?
(b) FBI and ONI.
(c) FBI and CIA.
(d) Junior Senators.
4. Who heads the Dixiecrat Party after Russell loses as Truman's replacement?
(a) Strom Thurmond.
(c) Hubert Humphrey.
5. What group is LBJ named director of at age 26?
(a) Young Republicans.
(b) Natinal Youth Administration for Texas.
(d) Federal Trade Administration.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does LBJ's personality fit into the Senate?
2. How many liberal Democrats defend Olds during his trial?
3. How do the two houses of congress treat the Great Depression?
4. How many siblings does LBJ have?
5. What is the result of Olds' trial?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)