|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 Chapter 20 | Part 3 Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is LBJ's long term political goal?
(a) Senior Senator.
(b) Vice President.
(c) Speaker of the House.
2. What election does Richard Bevard Russell Jr. win in 1930?
(c) Vice President.
(d) Governor of Georgia.
3. What committee is LBJ offered upon entering the Senate?
(b) National Security.
4. What unpopular job does LBJ volunteer for within the Senate?
(a) Majority Leader.
(c) Minority Leader.
(d) Assistant Leader.
5. Whose testimony supports the notion of the Truman Administration's policies containing communist aggression?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Richard Bevard Russell Jr. when he wins a seat in the state house?
2. How do the Southern Senators view Humphrey when he first arrives in the Senate?
3. What is LBJ's life quest or goal?
4. How does LBJ often treat his wife?
5. Who wants the information that LBJ gathers regarding votes?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)