|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 Chapter 20 | Part 3 Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many siblings does LBJ have?
2. How are LBJ's children being raised?
(a) In a nurturing home.
(b) By committee.
(c) With love.
(d) They grow up fast.
3. What is the name of Lady Bird's radio station?
4. What unpopular job does LBJ volunteer for within the Senate?
(a) Assistant Leader.
(b) Majority Leader.
(d) Minority Leader.
5. What term refers to a body of laws proposed to enforce segregation?
(a) Southern Bloc.
(c) Ninth Amendment.
(d) Jim Crow.
Short Answer Questions
1. When is LBJ sworn in as a Senator?
2. What does Olds do after his time in politics?
3. What leads to the decline of the Senate's effectiveness and prestige?
4. Who does LBJ help to be named Assistant Democratic Cloakroom for the purpose of gaining information?
5. What election does Richard Bevard Russell Jr. win in 1930?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)