|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 Chapter 8 | Part 2 Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are LBJ's children being raised?
(a) They grow up fast.
(b) With love.
(c) By committee.
(d) In a nurturing home.
2. What group is LBJ named director of at age 26?
(a) Federal Trade Administration.
(c) Natinal Youth Administration for Texas.
(d) Young Republicans.
3. What seemingly impenetrable group does LBJ need support form to reach the White House?
(c) Steel workers.
(d) Southern Bloc.
4. What is Senator Lyndon Baines Johnson's (LBJ) role in the Senate in 1957?
(a) Junior Senator.
(b) Majority leader.
(c) Minority Leader.
5. When is LBJ sworn in as a Senator?
(a) January 3, 1949.
(b) January 3, 1943.
(c) January 3, 1950.
(d) January 3, 1948.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Richard Bevard Russell Jr. when he wins a seat in the state house?
2. What do the desks of the Senate look like to an observer?
3. How long does Richard Bevard Russell Sr. serve as Chief Justice?
4. What committee is LBJ offered upon entering the Senate?
5. How does the constitution originally state Senators are elected?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)