|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5 Chapter 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Vice President's role in the Senate?
(a) Vote to break ties.
(b) To serve as speaker for the President.
(c) He has no role.
(d) To observe.
2. What does LBJ do to accommodate his many guests during his recovery on the ranch?
(a) Has a four room guest house built.
(b) Hires additional staff.
(c) Pays for their hotel.
(d) Offers his room.
3. Who supports LBJ's decision to volunteer for an unpopular position in the Senate?
4. What unpopular job does LBJ volunteer for within the Senate?
(a) Assistant Leader.
(b) Minority Leader.
(d) Majority Leader.
5. What liberal does LBJ court by bringing them to his ranch?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which party is the Majority in the Senate in 1956?
2. What is the attitude of the Democratic party after LBJ heart attack?
3. How do some liberals view LBJ by 1956?
4. Who losses ground among African Americans from 1952-1956?
5. How long is LBJ sedated after his heart attack?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)