|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5 Chapter 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does LBJ's brother, Sam, do to help his situation in terms of his career?
(a) He boasts that LBJ is ready and ambitious.
(b) He offers to take on LBJ's work.
(c) He lies about LBJ's condition.
(d) He oversees LBJ's staff.
2. What Air Force base is rumored to have inadequate conditions in 1950?
(a) Dyess Air Force Base.
(b) Lackland Air Force Base.
(c) Goodfellow Air Force Base.
(d) Randolph Air Force Base.
3. Who heads the Senate?
(b) Vice President.
4. What does the press accuse LBJ of in 1956?
(a) Being controlled by Russell.
(b) Denying Senatorial rights.
(c) Doing nothing.
(d) Unethical dealings.
5. How do some liberals view LBJ by 1956?
(a) A potential supporter.
(b) The enemy.
(c) Indifferent to the cause.
(d) A true supporter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lady Bird do to sooth LBJ's mood swings during his recovery?
2. Who losses ground among African Americans from 1952-1956?
3. Which party is the Majority in the Senate in 1956?
4. How long is LBJ sedated after his heart attack?
5. What does LBJ do to accommodate his many guests during his recovery on the ranch?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)