|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5 Chapter 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What liberal does LBJ court by bringing them to his ranch?
2. Who supports LBJ's decision to volunteer for an unpopular position in the Senate?
3. Who losses ground among African Americans from 1952-1956?
4. What is LBJ's goal for the 1951?
(a) A cover spread in Newsweek.
(b) Write a new war bill.
(d) Win the Republican vote.
5. What unpopular job does LBJ volunteer for within the Senate?
(a) Majority Leader.
(b) Assistant Leader.
(c) Minority Leader.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long is LBJ sedated after his heart attack?
2. What does Lady Bird do to sooth LBJ's mood swings during his recovery?
3. Who wins the 156 presidential election?
4. What does the press accuse LBJ of in 1956?
5. Which party is the Majority in the Senate in 1956?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)