|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5 Chapter 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is LBJ's goal for the 1951?
(a) Write a new war bill.
(b) Win the Republican vote.
(c) A cover spread in Newsweek.
2. What is the attitude of the Democratic party after LBJ heart attack?
3. Who supports LBJ's decision to volunteer for an unpopular position in the Senate?
4. Who losses ground among African Americans from 1952-1956?
5. How do some liberals view LBJ by 1956?
(a) A potential supporter.
(b) The enemy.
(c) Indifferent to the cause.
(d) A true supporter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the press accuse LBJ of in 1956?
2. How long is LBJ sedated after his heart attack?
3. How does LBJ respond to his medications?
4. What is the Vice President's role in the Senate?
5. Who wins the 156 presidential election?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)