|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of drawings does Tony's art class concentrate on?
2. How does Tony try to kill his mother?
3. Where is Eve seen leaving after she seduces the married man?
4. What does Kate buy for Alexandra and George when they return from their honeymoon?
5. Who saves Alexandra from certain death?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Eve want George to use the therapy to help their scheme?
2. How does Kate deal with Tony at the beginning of this section?
3. How does Kate manipulate Tony in to marrying Marianne?
4. Why is everyone at the advertising company hostile towards Alexandra?
5. Why do the adults think Alexandra is a clumsy child?
6. How does George fool Kate in this section?
7. Why do Alexandra's co-workers finally accept her at the agency?
8. How does Eve convince Dr. Harley Alexandra is ill?
9. Why does the headmistress at the Swiss school expel Eve?
10. How does Tony get away from business school?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Choose one of the following and examine their real life equivalent. How did the author adapt it for his book?
1. The South African diamond trade.
2. South African culture.
3. Family dynasties.
Essay Topic 2
What are the similarities between Alexandra and Eve as twin? Why do the students think Eve is so obsessed with killing Alexandra?
Essay Topic 3
How accurate do the students think is Sidney Sheldon's representation of powerful families? How does he use the story and character to create his representation?
This section contains 665 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)