|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Webster get Eve to marry him?
(a) He blackmails her.
(b) He writes her into his will.
(c) He writes a poem about her.
(d) He gets her pregnant.
2. What kind of drawings does Tony's art class concentrate on?
3. Who does Kate think is the future of Kruger-Brent?
(c) Dr. Templeton.
4. Who does Eve blame for trying to kill Alexandra while she is out riding?
(a) The housekepper.
(b) The groom.
(c) The stable hand.
(d) A friend.
5. How does Eve try to kill Alexandra the first time?
(a) She stabs her.
(b) She sets fire to her nightdress.
(c) She poisons her food.
(d) She pushes her into a lake.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Templeton talk to about George?
2. What kind of movement is Banda the leader of?
3. Where does Tony buy the furniture for his apartment?
4. What does Mellis steal from Eve in this section?
5. What kind of school does Tony want to enroll in after the war?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Kate deal with Tony at the beginning of this section?
2. How does Tony get away from business school?
3. Why do Alexandra's co-workers finally accept her at the agency?
4. Why does the headmistress at the Swiss school expel Eve?
5. How does Eve create trouble at the boarding school in South Carolina?
6. How does Eve convince Dr. Harley Alexandra is ill?
7. How does Eve sort out the mess George creates when he beats her up?
8. How does Tony develop a relationship with Dominique?
9. How does Kate manipulate Tony in to marrying Marianne?
10. How does George fool Kate in this section?
This section contains 727 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)