|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does George steal a million dollars?
(a) A casino.
(b) His company.
(c) His father's account.
(d) Kate's account.
2. What does George manipulate Kate into doing?
(a) Selling their new house.
(b) Killing Eve.
(c) Drawing up a new will.
(d) Disowning Kate.
3. Where do Alexandra and George get married?
(a) St. Paul's Cathedral.
(b) Ford Estate.
(c) Winchester Cathedral.
(d) Blackwell Mansion.
4. Where does George celebrate the twins' birthday?
(a) Alexandra's apartment.
(b) Kate's apartment.
(c) Dr. Harley's apartment.
(d) Eve's apartment.
5. What kind of drawings does Tony's art class concentrate on?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Alexander have lunch with in this section?
2. What city does Tony arrive in at the beginning of chapter 22?
3. What war starts at the end of this section?
4. Who does Alexander marry at the end of the novel?
5. What is the name of the surgeon who operates on Kate?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does the headmistress at the Swiss school expel Eve?
2. How does Kate help the black movement in South Africa?
3. How does Tony get away from business school?
4. Why does Tony demand his mother keeps out of his life?
5. How does Kate react when Tony says he wants to become an artist?
6. Why does Tony try to kill his mother?
7. How does Kate eventually find out about Eve's sexual behaviour?
8. What problems does Kate have with her son Tony?
9. What changes does Kate make to the business in this section?
10. How does Eve create trouble at the boarding school in South Carolina?
This section contains 698 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)