|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Kate send Alexandra and Eve to boarding school?
(a) North Carolina.
(b) New York.
(d) South Carolina.
2. Where does George steal a million dollars?
(a) His father's account.
(b) Kate's account.
(c) His company.
(d) A casino.
3. Why is George grateful to Eve in this section?
(a) She gives him money.
(b) She rips up her letter.
(c) She tells no one about beating her up.
(d) She forgives him.
4. What does Templeton try to get George to admit?
(a) His affair with Eve.
(b) The abuse he suffered in his childhood.
(c) His plan to kill Alexandra.
(d) His sadistic side.
5. What does Alexandra think of George?
(a) He is funny.
(b) He is studious.
(c) He is stupid.
(d) He is exciting.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tony study at university?
2. Who does Tony develop a relationship with in this section?
3. What does Eve learn about George when she returns to New York?
4. What is the name of the surgeon who operates on Kate?
5. Why does the doctor advise against Marianne having a child?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Kate react when Tony says he wants to become an artist?
2. How does Kate make Kruger-Brent one of the biggest conglomerates in the world?
3. What problems does Kate have with her son Tony?
4. Why does the headmistress at the Swiss school expel Eve?
5. How does Eve create trouble at the boarding school in South Carolina?
6. How does Kate deal with Tony at the beginning of this section?
7. How does Kate destroy Tony's art career?
8. What changes does Kate make to the business in this section?
9. How does Eve want George to use the therapy to help their scheme?
10. How does Eve kill George in this section?
This section contains 764 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)