|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Templeton ask to lunch in this section?
2. Which European city is George suspected of killing a young boy?
3. What kind of school does Tony want to enroll in after the war?
(a) Law School.
(b) Language school.
(c) Medical school.
(d) Art school.
4. Who does Eve blame for trying to kill Alexandra while she is out riding?
(a) The groom.
(b) The housekepper.
(c) A friend.
(d) The stable hand.
5. Where do Alexandra and George get married?
(a) Blackwell Mansion.
(b) Winchester Cathedral.
(c) St. Paul's Cathedral.
(d) Ford Estate.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does George say he had to rush to Athens?
2. What does George manipulate Kate into doing?
3. What are transferred in Alexandra's name on her 23rd birthday?
4. What is the name of the surgeon who operates on Kate?
5. Who does Alexander have lunch with in this section?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Kate deal with Tony at the beginning of this section?
2. What kind of impression does George make on Alexandra?
3. How does Eve transfer the blame of her expulsion onto Alexandra?
4. How does Eve create trouble at the boarding school in South Carolina?
5. Why does Tony try to kill his mother?
6. Why does the headmistress at the Swiss school expel Eve?
7. Why do the adults think Alexandra is a clumsy child?
8. Why do Alexandra's co-workers finally accept her at the agency?
9. How does George fool Kate in this section?
10. How does Keith destroy Eve's life?
This section contains 712 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)