|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Templeton react when George tells him his lies about Alexandra?
(a) He is skeptical.
(b) He accepts it as the truth.
(c) He laughs it off.
(d) He is bored.
2. How does Eve kill George in this section?
(a) She shoots him.
(b) She strangles him.
(c) She drowns him.
(d) She stabs him.
3. Who does Alexander have lunch with in this section?
4. Where does George celebrate the twins' birthday?
(a) Kate's apartment.
(b) Dr. Harley's apartment.
(c) Alexandra's apartment.
(d) Eve's apartment.
5. What kind of surgery does Eve receive in this section?
(a) Brain surgery.
(b) Heart surgery.
(c) Plastic surgery.
(d) Kidney surgery.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the surgeon who operates on Kate?
2. Which European city is George suspected of killing a young boy?
3. What kind of review did Kate pay the art critic to write?
4. What are transferred in Alexandra's name on her 23rd birthday?
5. How does Kate help Eve when Pappas visits her?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Keith destroy Eve's life?
2. Why is everyone at the advertising company hostile towards Alexandra?
3. How does Kate destroy Tony's art career?
4. How does Tony get away from business school?
5. What changes does Kate make to the business in this section?
6. What kind of impression does George make on Alexandra?
7. What problems does Kate have with her son Tony?
8. What does Templeton learn about George in this section?
9. How does Eve ensure George keeps his word about killing Alexandra?
10. How does Kate eventually find out about Eve's sexual behaviour?
This section contains 743 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)