|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Eve claim raped her in this section?
(a) Her English teacher.
(b) The groom.
(c) Her maths teacher.
(d) The butler.
2. What does Tony study at university?
3. Why does George say he had to rush to Athens?
(a) His sister just gave birth.
(b) He had to go for a job interview.
(c) He had to attend a family funeral.
(d) His father was having a heart attack.
4. How does Webster get Eve to marry him?
(a) He gets her pregnant.
(b) He writes her into his will.
(c) He blackmails her.
(d) He writes a poem about her.
5. What kind of movement is Banda the leader of?
(a) An anti-war movement.
(b) An environmental movememnt.
(c) A freedom movement.
(d) A black movement.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Eve want George to help her kill?
2. Who does Eve force George to phone after her ordeal?
3. What does Marianne die from in this section?
4. What does Kate learn from her visit to the doctor?
5. What does Mellis steal from Eve in this section?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Tony try to kill his mother?
2. How does Keith destroy Eve's life?
3. How does Eve transfer the blame of her expulsion onto Alexandra?
4. How does Tony cope in Paris?
5. What problems does Kate have with her son Tony?
6. Why do the adults think Alexandra is a clumsy child?
7. How does Kate manipulate Tony in to marrying Marianne?
8. How does Kate destroy Tony's art career?
9. Why does Kate take Eve back?
10. How does Eve convince Dr. Harley Alexandra is ill?
This section contains 800 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)