|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two cities did Jamie stop at to raise money for the ticket to South Africa?
(a) London and Edinburgh.
(b) Liverpool and Glasgow.
(c) Cape Town and Johanesburg.
(d) Cardiff and New York.
2. Who are the police looking for in this section?
(a) A conman.
(b) A gangster.
(c) A thief.
(d) A murderer.
3. What does Josephine father want to transport?
(b) Frozen food.
4. What does Margaret name her daughter?
5. What news does Margeret have for Jamie in this section?
(a) Her father wants her out of his house.
(b) She is pregnant.
(c) She has an STD.
(d) She is in love with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the British take Margaret and Kate?
2. What does Jamie do when he is not traveling on business?
3. What does Jamie do when Margaret refuses to give up her child?
4. Who invites Jamie to dinner in this section?
5. What does Kate smuggle Banda into?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Jamie get beaten up in this section?
2. Why does Van der Merwe refuse to give Jamie what he expected?
3. What secret does Kate hold from David during their marriage?
4. How does Jamie get Van der Merwe's diamond beach?
5. How does Jamie use the guard to escape from the diamond beach?
6. Why does Banda dislike Van der Merwe?
7. How does Jamie get the bartender onto his side?
8. How does Jamie think they can get across the minefield?
9. How does Jamie try to calm down the strikers?
10. Why does think Jamie a raft will help them in their mission to steal from Van der Merwe's diamond beach in Namib Desert?
This section contains 742 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)