|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of surgery does Eve receive in this section?
(a) Heart surgery.
(b) Kidney surgery.
(c) Plastic surgery.
(d) Brain surgery.
2. What city does Tony arrive in at the beginning of chapter 22?
3. Why does Eve decide to seduce the man at the dinner party?
(a) He is rich.
(b) He presents a challenge.
(c) Alexandra likes him.
(d) He is a great artist.
4. Where does David die in an explosion?
(a) The Empire State Building.
(b) A diamond beach.
(c) A mine.
(d) The battlefield.
5. Who does Eve want George to help her kill?
(c) Her headmistress.
6. Who does Kate want to take over Kruger-Brent?
7. How does Eve kill George in this section?
(a) She shoots him.
(b) She drowns him.
(c) She strangles him.
(d) She stabs him.
8. Where does George celebrate the twins' birthday?
(a) Kate's apartment.
(b) Alexandra's apartment.
(c) Eve's apartment.
(d) Dr. Harley's apartment.
9. What does Alexander say he wants to be when he grows up?
(a) A writer.
(b) A musician.
(c) A designer.
(d) An artist.
10. Why does Kate visit Dr. Harley in this section?
(a) She is having nose bleeds.
(b) She is having dizzy spells.
(c) She is feeling depressed.
(d) She is having vomiting spells.
11. What kind of review did Kate pay the art critic to write?
(a) A great review.
(b) A bad review.
(c) A mediocre review.
(d) A nonsense review.
12. What does Kate build in fifth avenue?
(a) An apartment block.
(b) A office.
(c) A hotel.
(d) A mansion.
13. What is the name of Alexandra's son?
14. What does Tony study at university?
15. Where does Kate hold the meeting with Hoffman and Wyatt?
(c) New York City.
(d) San Francsico.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the water where the police find George's body?
2. In which state do the Wyatts live?
3. Who does Tony marry in this section?
4. Who does Alexander marry at the end of the novel?
5. Who does Eve blame for trying to kill Alexandra while she is out riding?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)