|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kate learn from her visit to the doctor?
(a) She has cancer.
(b) She is too stressed.
(c) She has ME.
(d) She is pregnant.
2. What does Dr. Harley say he will do if George refuses to see a threapist?
(a) Call the police.
(b) Section him.
(c) Enlist him in the army.
(d) Sedate him.
3. What does Kate name her son?
(a) Peter Aaron.
(b) Anthony James.
(c) Kevin Peter.
(d) David John.
4. What is the name of George's therapist?
(a) Peter Templeton.
(b) Dr. Harley.
(c) Tom Benjamin.
(d) Gordon Formby.
5. What war starts at the end of this section?
(a) World War One.
(b) The Boer War.
(c) World War Two.
(d) The Vietnam War.
6. Who does Eve claim raped her in this section?
(a) The butler.
(b) Her maths teacher.
(c) The groom.
(d) Her English teacher.
7. What kind of movement is Banda the leader of?
(a) An environmental movememnt.
(b) An anti-war movement.
(c) A freedom movement.
(d) A black movement.
8. What are the names of Tony's two daughters?
(a) Polly and Jemima.
(b) Denise and Anna,
(c) May and Jessica.
(d) Eve and Alexandra.
9. What is the name of the detective who investigates George's death?
(a) Horace Davis.
(b) Nick Pappas.
(c) Simon Temple.
(d) James Bean.
10. Who does Eve pretend she is in this section?
11. Who does Templeton talk to about George?
(a) A fellow therapist.
(b) A policeman.
(c) His lawyer.
12. Where do Alexandra and George get married?
(a) Ford Estate.
(b) Blackwell Mansion.
(c) Winchester Cathedral.
(d) St. Paul's Cathedral.
13. What does Eve learn about George when she returns to New York?
(a) He stands to inherit billions of dollars.
(b) He has been disowned by his family.
(c) He is a famous gangster.
(d) He is a homosexual.
14. How does Kate make room for Alexandra to work at the advertising company?
(a) She creates a new position.
(b) She fires someone.
(c) She creates a new company.
(d) She makes Kate the manager.
15. What is the name of the water where the police find George's body?
(a) Carp Harbor.
(b) Blue Harbor.
(c) Dark Harbor.
(d) Goner Harbor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What city does Tony arrive in at the beginning of chapter 22?
2. What does Kate try to learn about George in this section?
3. How does Kate help Eve when Pappas visits her?
4. Why does the doctor advise against Marianne having a child?
5. Where does George celebrate the twins' birthday?
This section contains 419 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)