|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which state do the Wyatts live?
(c) New York.
2. How does Eve say she will expose George if he tries to kill her?
(a) By a newspaper article.
(b) By photographs.
(c) By a voice recording.
(d) By a letter.
3. What are the names of Tony's two daughters?
(a) Denise and Anna,
(b) Eve and Alexandra.
(c) May and Jessica.
(d) Polly and Jemima.
4. Who does Eve pretend she is in this section?
5. What is the name of the detective who investigates George's death?
(a) Nick Pappas.
(b) Simon Temple.
(c) Horace Davis.
(d) James Bean.
6. What does Kate tell George to tell the therapist?
(a) He is a serial rapist.
(b) He was an abused child.
(c) Alexandra is depressed.
(d) He has murderous desires.
7. Who does Eve want George to help her kill?
(b) Her headmistress.
8. What does Kate name her son?
(a) Anthony James.
(b) David John.
(c) Kevin Peter.
(d) Peter Aaron.
9. What is Jon Harley's profession?
(a) A lawyer.
(b) A dentist.
(c) A doctor.
(d) A journalist.
10. What does Kate try to learn about George in this section?
(a) His sexual past.
(b) His family history.
(c) His previous marriages.
(d) His finances.
11. What kind of school does Tony want to enroll in after the war?
(a) Medical school.
(b) Art school.
(c) Language school.
(d) Law School.
12. What does Tony say he wants be when he is older?
(a) A businessman.
(b) A doctir.
(c) A writer.
(d) An artist.
13. What does Kate buy for Alexandra and George when they return from their honeymoon?
(a) A car.
(b) A house.
(c) A business.
(d) A ranch.
14. What is Brad Roger's position at Kruger-Brent?
15. What ailment does Tony develop when he is twelve?
(b) A stutter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of George's therapist?
2. Who does Eve force George to phone after her ordeal?
3. Who does Eve claim raped her in this section?
4. What does Tony study at university?
5. Which European city is George suspected of killing a young boy?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)