|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Eve pretend she is in this section?
2. Who saves Alexandra from certain death?
(a) The butler.
(b) The housekeeper.
3. What does Kate build in fifth avenue?
(a) A mansion.
(b) An apartment block.
(c) A office.
(d) A hotel.
4. In what part of New York City does Kate build her office?
(a) 42nd Street.
(b) Madison Square Gardens.
(c) Wall Street.
(d) Times Square.
5. Who does Templeton talk to about George?
(b) A fellow therapist.
(c) His lawyer.
(d) A policeman.
6. What kind of company does Alexandra work for in this section?
(a) A frozen food company.
(b) A law firm.
(c) An advertising comany.
(d) A printing company.
7. Who is arrested in this section?
8. What does Tony study at university?
9. Who does Eve blame for trying to kill Alexandra while she is out riding?
(a) The stable hand.
(b) The housekepper.
(c) The groom.
(d) A friend.
10. What does Eve place under Alexandra's horse saddle in an attempt to kill her?
(a) A blade.
(b) Barbed wire.
(c) A piece of metal.
(d) A bomb.
11. Who does Kate arrange to attend Tony's art exhibit?
(a) An art critic.
(b) Her family.
(d) Art students.
12. Where does Kate want to move the Kruger-Brent headquarters?
(b) New York City.
(c) Los Angeles.
13. Who does Eve want George to help her kill?
(a) Her headmistress.
14. Who does Alexander have lunch with in this section?
15. Who does Kate want to take over Kruger-Brent?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does George say he had to rush to Athens?
2. How does Eve try to kill Alexandra the first time?
3. What do the doctors give Tony to cure him of his psychotic thoughts?
4. What does Eve learn about George when she returns to New York?
5. What is the name of George's therapist?
This section contains 376 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)