|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Four, Tony 1946-1950: Chapters 18-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does a riot break out on the diamond beach?
(a) The workers wanted a holiday.
(b) The overseer was too cruel.
(c) The overseer killed himself.
(d) The workers were not being paid enough.
2. Where does Jamie meet the man who beats him up?
(a) A shop.
(b) A forest.
(c) A barn.
(d) An alleyway.
3. What city does Banda take Jamie to too heal?
(b) Cape Town.
(d) Buffalo City.
4. What kind of drawings does Tony's art class concentrate on?
5. What is Jamie training David to become?
(a) An accountant.
(b) A coach.
(c) A smuggler.
(d) A manager.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jamie do when he is not traveling on business?
2. Who does the store owner's daughter suggest Jamie talks to about finding diamonds?
3. Why does Banda say he took Kate?
4. What does Jamie suffer at the age of only 28?
5. Who does Banda accuse Vander Merwe of raping?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)