|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two, Kate and David, 1906-1914: Chapters 12-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jamie buy with the diamonds he finds?
(a) A truck.
(b) A horse and carriage.
(c) A pod racer.
(d) A train.
2. Why does a riot break out on the diamond beach?
(a) The overseer was too cruel.
(b) The workers wanted a holiday.
(c) The overseer killed himself.
(d) The workers were not being paid enough.
3. What news does Margaret have for Jamie in this section?
(a) She has inherited money.
(b) She wants a divorce.
(c) She is pregnant.
(d) She wants to move to England.
4. Who does Jamie spend all his freetime with?
(b) His son.
(d) David Blackwell.
5. Who does Jamie fall in love with in this chapter?
(c) His son.
(d) The bartender.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the police looking for in this section?
2. Who rescues Jamie from the desert?
3. Who does Banda accuse the government of killing?
4. What does Band not want to cross in the fog?
5. Where do the British take Margaret and Kate?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)