|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two, Kate and David, 1906-1914: Chapters 12-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Banda say he took Kate?
(a) To use her for blackmail.
(b) To protect her.
(c) To kill her.
(d) To sell her.
2. What does the bartender tell Jamie Van der Merwe owns?
(a) All the diamond mines.
(b) The town.
(c) The slave trade.
(d) South Africa.
3. What does Josephine father want to transport?
(d) Frozen food.
4. Where does Jamie want to steal diamonds from?
(a) Mandela Island.
(b) Klammpf Island.
(c) Namib Desert.
(d) Buffalo Desert.
5. What does Jamie call his business?
(a) Kruger-Brent Limited.
(b) TravisLee Limited.
(c) Diamond Bandits.
(d) Diamond Beach.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the only two people at Van der Merwe's funeral?
2. Who is kidnapped in this section?
3. Who is Kate in love with?
4. Who falls into financial trouble in this section?
5. How does Jamie travel to Klipdrift?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)