|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two, Kate and David, 1906-1914: Chapters 12-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Banda began protesting against?
(a) Diamond smuggling.
(b) Drug smuggling.
(c) Cock fighting.
(d) Racial discrimination.
2. What does the bartender tell Jamie Van der Merwe owns?
(a) The slave trade.
(b) The town.
(c) South Africa.
(d) All the diamond mines.
3. What does Jamie suggest they use to travel over the reefs in Namib Desert?
(a) A canoe.
(b) Rowing boat.
(c) A raft.
(d) A yacht.
4. Who does Jamie name his business after?
(a) His old dog.
(b) His father's business.
(c) His mother's family name.
(d) The guards on the diamond beach.
5. Who is the man the police are looking for?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Van der Merwe react when Jamie tells him his daughter is pregnant?
2. Who are the police looking for in this section?
3. Who do Jamie and Banda ask for a job?
4. What does Jamie do when he is not traveling on business?
5. What is Jamie training David to become?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)