|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two, Kate and David, 1906-1914: Chapters 12-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Band not want to cross in the fog?
(a) The corn field.
(b) The minefield.
(c) The diamond field.
(d) The poppy field.
2. What does Jamie suggest they use to travel over the reefs in Namib Desert?
(a) A raft.
(b) A canoe.
(c) Rowing boat.
(d) A yacht.
3. Who are the only two people at Van der Merwe's funeral?
(a) Jamie and Margeret.
(b) The bartender and Jamie.
(c) The bartender and Bandy.
(d) Margeret and Bandy.
4. What city does Banda take Jamie to too heal?
(b) Buffalo City.
(c) Cape Town.
5. How did Van der Merwe reward Banda for saving his daughter?
(a) Gave him a job.
(b) Gave him a diamond.
(c) Offered him his daughter's hand.
(d) Bought him a house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Jamie spend all his freetime with?
2. Who is the man the police are looking for?
3. What is the name of Kate's father?
4. What event happens in 1899?
5. Who falls into financial trouble in this section?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)