|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One, Jamie 1883-1906: Chapters 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jamie do when Margaret refuses to give up her child?
(a) He marries her.
(b) He pays her off.
(c) He forces her out of town.
(d) He puts the child up for adoption.
2. What does Margaret leave at Jamie's house for a week?
(a) Her horse.
(b) Her baby.
(c) Her possessions.
(d) Her dog.
3. What kind animal dies on Jamie's journey to find diamonds?
(a) A dog.
(b) A mule.
(c) A horse.
(d) A donkey.
4. What does the bartender tell Jamie Van der Merwe owns?
(a) South Africa.
(b) All the diamond mines.
(c) The town.
(d) The slave trade.
5. What city does Banda take Jamie to too heal?
(c) Buffalo City.
(d) Cape Town.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Jamie want to steal diamonds from?
2. Who are the only two people at Van der Merwe's funeral?
3. Who do Banda and Jamie hear the guards leading to the beach?
4. Where does Jamie meet the man who beats him up?
5. What is the name of Kate's house?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)