|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Three, Kruger-Brent, Ltd. 1914-1945: Chatpers 16-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does David die in an explosion?
(a) The battlefield.
(b) A mine.
(c) A diamond beach.
(d) The Empire State Building.
2. Who invites Jamie to dinner in this section?
(a) Van der Merwe.
(b) Ian Travis.
3. What is Van der Merwe forced to put up for sale?
(a) His house.
(b) His horses.
(c) His shop.
(d) His diamond beach.
4. Why does a riot break out on the diamond beach?
(a) The workers were not being paid enough.
(b) The overseer killed himself.
(c) The workers wanted a holiday.
(d) The overseer was too cruel.
5. Who do Jamie and Banda ask for a job?
(a) A diamond mine owner.
(b) A guard.
(c) A worker.
(d) A manager.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Tony buy the furniture for his apartment?
2. Who does Kate marry at the end of this section?
3. What country is Blackwell from?
4. Where has Banda settled down?
5. What news does Margaret have for Jamie in this section?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)