|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rimmer say he needs to do just before the operation on the ape?
(d) Blow his nose.
2. Which member of the family does Myrtle become devoted to?
(c) Mrs. Hardy.
3. What is George removing from the ape's eyes?
(a) Its pupil.
(b) Its conjuctivitis.
(c) Its Iris.
(d) Its cataracts.
4. By what name is Pompey Jones also known?
5. Who narrates the second chapter?
(a) Pompey Jones.
(b) Dr. Potter.
(c) George Hardy.
6. What is Mrs. O'Gorman's role in the household?
7. Who does Mr. Naughton fall in love with on the ship?
8. Who does Dr. Potter tell Beatrice a story about?
(a) A potter.
(b) A hermit.
(c) A baker.
(d) A monk.
9. What does Master Georgie decide he will say his father has died of?
(a) A brain tumor.
(b) A heart attack.
(d) A road accident.
10. Who does Mr. Naughton choose to keep company with?
(a) Dr. Potter.
11. What does Jones consider George to be?
(a) A simpleton.
(b) A hypocrite.
(c) A homosexual.
(d) A sadist.
12. What country are the Duke of Cambridge and Lord Raglan traveling to to declare war on Russia?
13. What kind of neighborhood is St. James Mount?
(a) An upper class neighborhood.
(b) An immigrant neighborhood.
(c) A middle class neighborhood.
(d) A lower class neighborhood.
14. What does George do at the palace at the end of the day?
(a) Steals a candlestick.
(b) Takes a photograph.
(c) Throw a stone through a window.
(d) Steals a horse.
15. Who does Mr. Naughton tell about his feelings for Myrtle?
(c) Dr. Potter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What problem does Georgie develop on the ship?
2. What is Myrtle named after?
3. How does the ape ruin George's last picture?
4. What is the name of the war the soldiers are going to fight in?
5. What subject does Myrtle excel in?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)