|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pompey soak the handkerchief in?
2. How does Rimmer try to get the ape to turn around?
(a) He slaps it.
(b) He sings to it.
(c) He whistles to it.
(d) He gives it a bannana.
3. What is the name of the steamer that the group travels in to Constantinople?
(d) St. Mary.
4. Where does George accept a post after Scutari?
5. Who narrates the third chapter?
(a) Dr. Potter.
(b) Master Georgie.
6. What subject does Myrtle excel in?
7. What problem does Georgie develop on the ship?
(a) A relationship problem.
(b) A gambling problem.
(c) A drinking problem.
(d) A financial problem.
8. Which character is seasick for most of the journey?
(d) Dr. Potter.
9. Who does Mr. Naughton fall in love with on the ship?
10. What kind of animal does a kind boy hand back to a woman at the show?
(a) A rabbit.
(b) A dog.
(c) A hamster.
(d) A duck.
11. What is Potter's role during the operation on the ape?
(a) Adminstering the medication.
(b) Handing George the instruments.
(c) Knocking it out.
(d) Holding it down.
12. What does George do at the palace at the end of the day?
(a) Steals a horse.
(b) Takes a photograph.
(c) Steals a candlestick.
(d) Throw a stone through a window.
13. What does Jones consider George to be?
(a) A sadist.
(b) A hypocrite.
(c) A homosexual.
(d) A simpleton.
14. How does Pompey Jones create havoc in the house?
(a) He leaves dirty magazines.
(b) He steals food.
(c) He moves furniture.
(d) He stratches the furniture.
15. Who does Mr. Naughton tell about his feelings for Myrtle?
(c) Dr. Potter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pompey say the ape stinks of?
2. What is the name of the hotel Myrtle follows Master Georgie to?
3. What country are the Duke of Cambridge and Lord Raglan traveling to to declare war on Russia?
4. What is Myrtle named after?
5. What kind of show does Myrtle watch in the park?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)