1. What is the name of the novel's twelve-year-old orphan?
2. In which British city does the Hardy family reside?
3. What epidemic were the authorities trying to get under control when Myrtle moved in with the Hardys?
4. Which member of the Hardy family persuaded her parents to allow Myrtle to stay?
5. What is Myrtle named after?
6. What is located on Myrtle Street?
7. What does Mrs. Hardy teach Myrtle?
How to read.
8. What is Mrs. O'Gorman's role in the household?
9. Which member of the family does Myrtle become devoted to?
This section contains 3,301 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)