|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Plate 6 November 1854 "Smile, Boys, Smile".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mr. Naughton tell about his feelings for Myrtle?
(b) Dr. Potter.
2. Why does the group have to shoot a horse?
(a) It is pregnant.
(b) It has eaten all the supplies.
(c) It has been attacked by a lion.
(d) It has broken its leg.
3. What kind of show does Myrtle watch in the park?
(a) A comedy show.
(b) A Punch and Judy show.
(c) A clown act.
(d) A juggling act.
4. What kind of woman does Jones say he will marry when he goes home to England?
(a) A maternal woman.
(b) A strong woman.
(c) A good woman.
(d) A rich woman.
5. Where does Myrtle land near when she falls from her horse?
(a) A dead puppy.
(b) An amputated limb.
(c) A dead lion.
(d) An amputated head.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Potter note is excellent about the journey?
2. What does Dr. Potter say brought tears to his eyes?
3. What does Jones consider George to be?
4. What name did the soldier use to answer to?
5. Where does Myrtle find George asleep?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)