|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Plate 6 November 1854 "Smile, Boys, Smile".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Pompey get the scar above his lip?
(a) From fire eating.
(b) From the navy.
(c) From a knife fight.
(d) From boxing.
2. Where does George accept a post after Scutari?
3. What does Myrtle say are embossed on Mr. Hardy's white toes?
4. Where has Georgie secured a post?
5. Why is George angry on the boat home?
(a) They have left hospital equipment.
(b) They have left his camera.
(c) They have left food.
(d) They have left Pompey.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Potter talk about in the hospital tent?
2. Who does Mr. Naughton tell about his feelings for Myrtle?
3. What is the only thing the dead man is wearing?
4. What poem does Dr. Potter talk about during the group's march?
5. What is the name of the mountain the group is two miles from?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)