|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Plate 6 November 1854 "Smile, Boys, Smile".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Hardy teach Myrtle?
(a) How to read.
(b) How to ride a horse.
(c) How to knit.
(d) How to swim.
2. What is the name of the young lieutenant Potter and George have dinner with?
3. What does the Russian use to kill George?
(a) A knife.
(b) A musket.
(c) A cannon.
(d) A spear.
4. What is Potter's role during the operation on the ape?
(a) Adminstering the medication.
(b) Handing George the instruments.
(c) Knocking it out.
(d) Holding it down.
5. What does Dr. Potter say frightened Annie out of her wits?
(a) The tiger rug.
(b) The Persian rug.
(c) Pompey's horse.
(d) Pompey's frog.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Myrtle run to after she sees George with Pompey?
2. Who does the photographer tell Jones he wants to take a photograph of?
3. Where did Pompey Jones meet the photographer he now works for?
4. What is located on Myrtle Street?
5. What does Rimmer say he needs to do just before the operation on the ape?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)