|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Plate 6 November 1854 "Smile, Boys, Smile".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the group come to after 25 miles of marching?
2. Where does the soldier shoot himself to get out of fighting?
(a) His hand.
(b) His thigh.
(c) His foot.
(d) His shoulder.
3. How does a French soldier shock Dr. Potter?
(a) He swears.
(b) He bares himself.
(c) He touches Beatrice.
(d) He kisses him.
4. Which part of the soldier's body has been blown off?
(a) His leg.
(b) His arm.
(c) His hand.
(d) His ear.
5. How does George make up to Myrtle?
(a) He takes her out for dinner.
(b) He finds her a better job.
(c) He buys her a horse.
(d) He finds her a husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Jones and Potter think will ensure their survival?
2. Which character did Dr. Potter advise not to come on the journey?
3. What does George instruct Potter to buy for Myrtle?
4. What is the name of the valley the group is positioned near?
5. What does Jones say he has become?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)