|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Plate 6 November 1854 "Smile, Boys, Smile".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the young lieutenant Potter and George have dinner with?
2. How does George make up to Myrtle?
(a) He finds her a husband.
(b) He buys her a horse.
(c) He takes her out for dinner.
(d) He finds her a better job.
3. What do the French believe Dr. Potter's tent is?
(a) A brothel.
(b) A bathing house.
(c) A dance tent.
(d) A bar.
4. What fruit does Potter say saved his and Myrtle's life?
(a) A pear.
(b) A banana.
(c) An orange.
(d) An apple.
5. Where did Jones meet George after he was barred from the Hardys' house?
(a) The Regal Hotel.
(b) The Star Hotel.
(c) The Washington Hotel.
(d) The Izmir Hotel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who narrates the second chapter?
2. What country does Mrs. Yardley come from?
3. What is the name of the mountain the group is two miles from?
4. Why does the group have to shoot a horse?
5. What does the doctor tell Pompey that Annie lost?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)