|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Plate 6 November 1854 "Smile, Boys, Smile".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the Tartars try to sell?
(a) Oranges and apples.
(b) Water and cows.
(c) Beer and goats.
(d) Sheep and wine.
2. What was the man before he became a hermit?
(a) A ship owner.
(b) An estate owner.
(c) A cricket player.
(d) A government official.
3. What instrument does the twelve-year-old boy play?
4. Who does Jones bring over to be part of the photograph?
(a) St. Claire.
(c) The boy drummer.
5. What kind of footwear does Myrtle wear?
(a) Men's boots.
(b) High heels.
(d) Women's boots.
Short Answer Questions
1. In which British city does the Hardy family reside?
2. Where does Pompey have to accompany Master George?
3. Who is the narrator of the novel?
4. What does Jones say he would do if officers told him to?
5. What does Myrtle say are embossed on Mr. Hardy's white toes?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)