|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Plate 5 October 1854 "Funeral Procession Shadowed by Beatrice".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Potter notice about George?
(a) He is a changed man.
(b) He seems distant.
(c) He is unhappy.
(d) He seems arrogant.
2. What do Mrs. Yardley and Myrtle witness giving birth at a village?
(a) A cow.
(b) A deer.
(c) A goat.
(d) A dog.
3. What kind of neighborhood is St. James Mount?
(a) A lower class neighborhood.
(b) An immigrant neighborhood.
(c) A middle class neighborhood.
(d) An upper class neighborhood.
4. What country does Mrs. Yardley come from?
(a) South Africa.
5. Where are the officers from who accost Dr. Potter in his tent?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Potter want his wife to tell him in her letter?
2. How does a French soldier shock Dr. Potter?
3. Who does Mr. Naughton fall in love with on the ship?
4. What is the Sweet Waters of Europe?
5. Who does Jones keep a photograph of?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)