|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Plate 5 October 1854 "Funeral Procession Shadowed by Beatrice".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of her body did Annie break?
(a) Her back.
(b) Her arm.
(c) Her wrist.
(d) Her leg.
2. What fruit does Potter say saved his and Myrtle's life?
(a) An orange.
(b) A pear.
(c) An apple.
(d) A banana.
3. Who narrates the third chapter?
(b) Master Georgie.
(c) Dr. Potter.
4. How does George make up to Myrtle?
(a) He finds her a better job.
(b) He finds her a husband.
(c) He buys her a horse.
(d) He takes her out for dinner.
5. Who does Dr. Potts say George should never have confided in?
(d) Mrs. Yardley.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Myrtle land near when she falls from her horse?
2. What is the name of the steamer that the group travels in to Constantinople?
3. What kind of ceremony does Pompey photograph?
4. Where does the stable boy take Pompey?
5. What kills the children's puppy?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)