|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Plate 5 October 1854 "Funeral Procession Shadowed by Beatrice".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do Mrs. Yardley and the Colonel have to bring their own food when they have dinner with Myrtle and George?
(a) George has no cooking facilites.
(b) Myrtle is a vegetarian.
(c) Mrs. Yardley is a vegetarian.
(d) Rations are low.
2. What is the name of Georgie's wife?
3. What kills the children's puppy?
(a) A horse and cart.
(b) A tiger.
(c) A pack of wolves.
(d) A pack of dogs.
4. What does Georgie think the war will enable him to do?
(a) Something healthy.
(b) Something reponsible.
(c) Something useful.
(d) Something patriotic.
5. Who narrates the third chapter?
(c) Dr. Potter.
(d) Master Georgie.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mr. Naughton fall in love with on the ship?
2. Which member of the Hardy family persuaded her parents to allow Myrtle to stay?
3. What does Dr. Potter say he found overturned by the lake?
4. What does the doctor tell Pompey that Annie lost?
5. Which nationality did Dr. Potter think the French were always more civilized than?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)