|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Plate 5 October 1854 "Funeral Procession Shadowed by Beatrice".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the ship land on the fourteenth of the month?
(a) Varna Bay.
(b) Kalamita Bay.
(c) Crimea Bay.
(d) Sebastapol Bay.
2. Who asks Pompey Jones to work for him?
(a) William Rimmer.
(b) Mr. Hardy.
(d) Dr. Potter.
3. What is Margaret's occupation?
(a) A waitress.
(b) A croupier.
(c) A maid.
(d) A prostitute.
4. What does George do at the palace at the end of the day?
(a) Takes a photograph.
(b) Steals a horse.
(c) Throw a stone through a window.
(d) Steals a candlestick.
5. Who does Beatrice think is moving the furniture?
(a) The construction workers.
(d) Her father's ghost.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which nationality did Dr. Potter think the French were always more civilized than?
2. What kind of children is Myrtle looking after?
3. Who narrates the fifth chapter?
4. How does Pompey Jones create havoc in the house?
5. What word does Dr. Potter use to describe the people singing hymns?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)