|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Plate 4 August 1854 "Concert Party at Varna".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Myrtle named after?
(a) A dog,
(b) A street.
(c) A novel.
(d) A house.
2. What does Dr. Potter note is excellent about the journey?
(a) The entertainment.
(b) The drink.
(c) The food.
(d) The weather.
3. What country did Pompey's father not return from?
4. What country does Mrs. Yardley come from?
(b) South Africa.
5. What is the name of the hospital where Georgie has been appointed?
(a) The Christian Hospital.
(b) The Barrack Hospital.
(c) The Regal Hospial.
(d) The Military Hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Pompey get the scar above his lip?
2. What is the name of Georgie's wife?
3. What does Pompey Jones tell Myrtle that he knows about?
4. What does Potter tell Myrtle that he is thankful that he is not?
5. Where did the hermit's men drown?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)