|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Plate 4 August 1854 "Concert Party at Varna".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Master Georgie study at university?
2. Why do Mrs. Yardley and the Colonel have to bring their own food when they have dinner with Myrtle and George?
(a) Mrs. Yardley is a vegetarian.
(b) Rations are low.
(c) George has no cooking facilites.
(d) Myrtle is a vegetarian.
3. In which country is Constantinople the capital city?
4. Who does Dr. Potter tell Beatrice a story about?
(a) A hermit.
(b) A baker.
(c) A potter.
(d) A monk.
5. Who does Mr. Naughton tell about his feelings for Myrtle?
(d) Dr. Potter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Sweet Waters of Europe?
2. Who is sleeping beside George in the medical tent?
3. Who does Mrs. Yardley say is his having financial troubles?
4. What do Mrs. Yardley and Myrtle witness giving birth at a village?
5. What kind of show does Myrtle watch in the park?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)