|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Plate 4 August 1854 "Concert Party at Varna".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kills the children's puppy?
(a) A horse and cart.
(b) A pack of wolves.
(c) A pack of dogs.
(d) A tiger.
2. Who is sleeping beside George in the medical tent?
(a) Dr. Potter.
(c) Mrs. Yardley.
(d) Pompey Jones.
3. Who does Jones keep a photograph of?
4. What is the name of the novel's twelve-year-old orphan?
5. What is Tuckett's army rank?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is is in the third floor room of the building Georgie enters?
2. What strikes Mr. Punch's van and knocks him out of his stall?
3. What does Pompey assist Georgie with?
4. What country does Mrs. Yardley come from?
5. Who does Dr. Potts say George should never have confided in?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)