|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Plate 3 1854 "Tug-of-War Beside the Sweet Waters of Europe".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which member of the family does Myrtle become devoted to?
(c) Mrs. Hardy.
2. What do Dr. Potter and Mr. Naughton argue about?
(b) The soccer.
(c) The war.
(d) Liverpool dockers.
3. Where did the hermit's men drown?
(a) Cape Cod.
(b) Cape Farley.
(c) Cape Malea.
(d) Cape Fear.
4. How did Pompey get the scar above his lip?
(a) From boxing.
(b) From fire eating.
(c) From a knife fight.
(d) From the navy.
5. What is the name of the war the soldiers are going to fight in?
(a) The Polish War.
(b) The Crimean War.
(c) The Boer War.
(d) The First World War.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Myrtle say are embossed on Mr. Hardy's white toes?
2. What kind of neighborhood is St. James Mount?
3. Where has Myrtle been sent?
4. What does Master Georgie decide he will say his father has died of?
5. What kind of event has Master Georgie been invited to?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)