|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Plate 3 1854 "Tug-of-War Beside the Sweet Waters of Europe".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jones describe as a gloomy edifice?
(a) Miller's Castle.
(b) Hardy Estate.
(c) Gale's Castle.
(d) Blundell Hall.
2. What was the man before he became a hermit?
(a) A government official.
(b) An estate owner.
(c) A ship owner.
(d) A cricket player.
3. Who asks Pompey Jones to work for him?
(a) Mr. Hardy.
(c) William Rimmer.
(d) Dr. Potter.
4. What do Dr. Potter and Mr. Naughton argue about?
(a) The war.
(b) Liverpool dockers.
(d) The soccer.
5. What does Master Georgie study at university?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Hardy teach Myrtle?
2. What subject does Myrtle excel in?
3. What part of her body did Annie break?
4. Who does Mr. Naughton fall in love with on the ship?
5. In which country is Constantinople the capital city?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)