|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Plate 3 1854 "Tug-of-War Beside the Sweet Waters of Europe".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who asks Pompey Jones to work for him?
(a) Mr. Hardy.
(b) William Rimmer.
(d) Dr. Potter.
2. What does Jones consider George to be?
(a) A hypocrite.
(b) A sadist.
(c) A simpleton.
(d) A homosexual.
3. What country does Mrs. Yardley come from?
(d) South Africa.
4. What do Dr. Potter and Mr. Naughton argue about?
(a) The war.
(b) The soccer.
(c) Liverpool dockers.
5. What epidemic were the authorities trying to get under control when Myrtle moved in with the Hardys?
(d) Chicken pox.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the doctor tell Pompey that Annie lost?
2. What does Master Georgie wrap his father's body in?
3. What signals dinnertime?
4. What is Master Georgie's hobby?
5. What does Dr. Potter say frightened Annie out of her wits?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)