|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Plate 3 1854 "Tug-of-War Beside the Sweet Waters of Europe".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Myrtle say she didn't like about the tiger's eyes?
(a) They were misty.
(b) They glared.
(c) They were soulless.
(d) They were black.
2. What is located on Myrtle Street?
(a) A steel factory.
(b) A work house.
(c) An orphanage.
(d) A hospital.
3. Who is Beatrice married to?
(a) William Rimmer.
(b) Dr. Potter.
(c) Pompey Jones.
4. What does Pompey tell the housekeeper that Georgie cut out from a live ape?
(a) Its liver.
(b) Its tongue.
(c) Its eyes.
(d) Its Heart.
5. Who narrates the third chapter?
(b) Master Georgie.
(c) Dr. Potter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who asks Pompey Jones to work for him?
2. What signals dinnertime?
3. What does George do at the palace at the end of the day?
4. Who does Mr. Naughton choose to keep company with?
5. What is the name of Georgie's wife?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)