|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Plate 3 1854 "Tug-of-War Beside the Sweet Waters of Europe".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the man before he became a hermit?
(a) A ship owner.
(b) A government official.
(c) A cricket player.
(d) An estate owner.
2. What does Potter notice about George?
(a) He seems distant.
(b) He is unhappy.
(c) He seems arrogant.
(d) He is a changed man.
3. Where do Georgie and the duck boy put Mr. Hardy's body?
(a) A coffin.
(b) A freezer.
(c) A van.
(d) A sleeping bag.
4. By what name is Pompey Jones also known?
5. What is George removing from the ape's eyes?
(a) Its pupil.
(b) Its Iris.
(c) Its conjuctivitis.
(d) Its cataracts.
Short Answer Questions
1. What country are the Duke of Cambridge and Lord Raglan traveling to to declare war on Russia?
2. Where does the stable boy take Pompey?
3. How does Myrtle react to seeing the puppy torn to shreds?
4. Where does Pompey have to accompany Master George?
5. What does Pompey soak the handkerchief in?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)