|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Plate 3 1854 "Tug-of-War Beside the Sweet Waters of Europe".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rimmer say he needs to do just before the operation on the ape?
(a) Blow his nose.
2. What does Pompey soak the handkerchief in?
3. What country does Mrs. Yardley come from?
(b) South Africa.
4. How does Myrtle react to seeing the puppy torn to shreds?
(a) She faints.
(b) She shoots the dogs.
(c) She calls the police.
(d) She vomits.
5. What country are the Duke of Cambridge and Lord Raglan traveling to to declare war on Russia?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the man before he became a hermit?
2. Where did the hermit live?
3. Where has Myrtle been sent?
4. Where did the hermit's men drown?
5. Where has Georgie secured a post?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)