|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Plate 3 1854 "Tug-of-War Beside the Sweet Waters of Europe".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Myrtle react to seeing the puppy torn to shreds?
(a) She vomits.
(b) She shoots the dogs.
(c) She calls the police.
(d) She faints.
2. What is George removing from the ape's eyes?
(a) Its conjuctivitis.
(b) Its pupil.
(c) Its cataracts.
(d) Its Iris.
3. Which company is Mr. Naughton the representative of?
(a) The Liverpool Board of Commerce.
(b) The Liverpool City Council.
(c) The Liverpool Docker's Union.
(d) The Liverpool Football Club.
4. Which member of the Hardy family persuaded her parents to allow Myrtle to stay?
5. What kind of animal does a kind boy hand back to a woman at the show?
(a) A hamster.
(b) A rabbit.
(c) A dog.
(d) A duck.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pompey assist Georgie with?
2. What part of her body did Annie break?
3. Where did the hermit's men drown?
4. What is the name of Georgie's wife?
5. What does Jones consider George to be?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)