|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Plate 2 1850 "A Veil Lifted".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Pompey Jones create havoc in the house?
(a) He stratches the furniture.
(b) He steals food.
(c) He leaves dirty magazines.
(d) He moves furniture.
2. Who is the narrator of the novel?
(a) Mrs. Hardy.
(b) Mr. Hardy.
3. What is Tuckett's army rank?
4. What part of her body did Annie break?
(a) Her leg.
(b) Her wrist.
(c) Her back.
(d) Her arm.
5. What is is in the third floor room of the building Georgie enters?
(a) A priest.
(b) A dead woman.
(c) A dying child.
(d) A dead man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of event has Master Georgie been invited to?
2. What is Margaret's occupation?
3. By what name is Pompey Jones also known?
4. Where does the stable boy take Pompey?
5. How does the ape ruin George's last picture?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)