|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1, Plate 1 1846 "Girl in the Presence of Death".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What signals dinnertime?
(a) A gong.
(b) A shout.
(c) An alarm.
(d) A bell.
2. What kind of event has Master Georgie been invited to?
(a) A fancy dress ball.
(b) A charity ball.
(c) A tea party.
(d) A dinner party.
3. What is Myrtle named after?
(a) A house.
(b) A street.
(c) A novel.
(d) A dog,
4. Where do Georgie and the duck boy put Mr. Hardy's body?
(a) A van.
(b) A sleeping bag.
(c) A freezer.
(d) A coffin.
5. Who is the narrator of the novel?
(c) Mr. Hardy.
(d) Mrs. Hardy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is is in the third floor room of the building Georgie enters?
2. What does Master Georgie wrap his father's body in?
3. Which member of the family does Myrtle become devoted to?
4. Which member of the Hardy family persuaded her parents to allow Myrtle to stay?
5. What is Tuckett's army rank?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)