|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1, Plate 1 1846 "Girl in the Presence of Death".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of event has Master Georgie been invited to?
(a) A charity ball.
(b) A fancy dress ball.
(c) A tea party.
(d) A dinner party.
2. What does Master Georgie study at university?
3. What is is in the third floor room of the building Georgie enters?
(a) A dead man.
(b) A dying child.
(c) A dead woman.
(d) A priest.
4. What is the name of the hotel Myrtle follows Master Georgie to?
(a) Dorset Hotel.
(b) Chicago Hotel.
(c) Crown Hotel.
(d) Washington Hotel.
5. What is located on Myrtle Street?
(a) An orphanage.
(b) A work house.
(c) A hospital.
(d) A steel factory.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which member of the family does Myrtle become devoted to?
2. What signals dinnertime?
3. What does Master Georgie wrap his father's body in?
4. What is Myrtle named after?
5. Who sits with the dead body in the back of the van?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)