|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Plate 5 October 1854 "Funeral Procession Shadowed by Beatrice".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Georgie and the duck boy put Mr. Hardy's body?
(a) A coffin.
(b) A freezer.
(c) A sleeping bag.
(d) A van.
2. What were the trumpeter's last words?
(a) Is that the time already.
(b) I will see most of you very soon.
(c) Good Lordy! Another day.
(d) Say goodbye to my mother.
3. What does Dr. Potter say brought tears to his eyes?
(d) Folk songs.
4. What is the name of the ballad that has a profound effect on George?
(a) Saved by a Child.
(b) Sweet, Sweet Home.
(c) Misty Shades of Green.
(d) Mr. Blue Eyes.
5. Where did the hermit live?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character did Dr. Potter advise not to come on the journey?
2. What is the name of the hospital where Georgie has been appointed?
3. In which country is Constantinople the capital city?
4. Who does Potter say deserves the punishment of the gods?
5. What is Frampton's rank in the army?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)