|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Plate 5 October 1854 "Funeral Procession Shadowed by Beatrice".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mrs. O'Gorman's role in the household?
2. Who entertains the group in the second act of the concert troup's performance?
(a) A clown.
(b) A fire-eater.
(c) A sword swallower.
(d) A juggler.
3. What is the name of the hospital where Georgie has been appointed?
(a) The Barrack Hospital.
(b) The Christian Hospital.
(c) The Military Hospital.
(d) The Regal Hospial.
4. What is Frampton's rank in the army?
5. What word does Dr. Potter use to describe the people singing hymns?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is George angry on the boat home?
2. What is is in the third floor room of the building Georgie enters?
3. Where does the group come to after 25 miles of marching?
4. What does Myrtle say she wants to do after she sees the limb?
5. What kind of animal does a kind boy hand back to a woman at the show?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)