|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Plate 2 1850 "A Veil Lifted".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which British city does the Hardy family reside?
2. How does Pompey Jones create havoc in the house?
(a) He moves furniture.
(b) He leaves dirty magazines.
(c) He stratches the furniture.
(d) He steals food.
3. What does Rimmer say he needs to do just before the operation on the ape?
(b) Blow his nose.
4. What does Jones consider George to be?
(a) A homosexual.
(b) A simpleton.
(c) A hypocrite.
(d) A sadist.
5. What kind of show does Myrtle watch in the park?
(a) A Punch and Judy show.
(b) A comedy show.
(c) A clown act.
(d) A juggling act.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the stable boy take Pompey?
2. In which kind of establishment does Georgie find his dead father?
3. What subject does Myrtle excel in?
4. What does Pompey say the ape stinks of?
5. Which member of the family does Myrtle become devoted to?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)