|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Plate 2 1850 "A Veil Lifted".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Pompey get the scar above his lip?
(a) From a knife fight.
(b) From fire eating.
(c) From the navy.
(d) From boxing.
2. What does Rimmer say he needs to do just before the operation on the ape?
(b) Blow his nose.
3. What does Mrs. Hardy teach Myrtle?
(a) How to knit.
(b) How to swim.
(c) How to ride a horse.
(d) How to read.
4. What does Myrtle say are embossed on Mr. Hardy's white toes?
5. In which kind of establishment does Georgie find his dead father?
(a) A whorehouse.
(b) A bar.
(c) A gambling house.
(d) A restaurant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of show does Myrtle watch in the park?
2. Who is the narrator of the novel?
3. What is Myrtle named after?
4. What does Master Georgie decide he will say his father has died of?
5. What does Myrtle say she didn't like about the tiger's eyes?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)