|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Plate 2 1850 "A Veil Lifted".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Pompey Jones create havoc in the house?
(a) He moves furniture.
(b) He leaves dirty magazines.
(c) He stratches the furniture.
(d) He steals food.
2. What is the name of the novel's twelve-year-old orphan?
3. What is Potter's role during the operation on the ape?
(a) Handing George the instruments.
(b) Adminstering the medication.
(c) Holding it down.
(d) Knocking it out.
4. Who sits with the dead body in the back of the van?
(d) The duck boy.
5. What does Myrtle say are embossed on Mr. Hardy's white toes?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Georgie and the duck boy put Mr. Hardy's body?
2. Where does the stable boy take Pompey?
3. What does Jones describe as a gloomy edifice?
4. What does Pompey say the ape stinks of?
5. What is Myrtle named after?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)