|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Plate 2 1850 "A Veil Lifted".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What signals dinnertime?
(a) A shout.
(b) An alarm.
(c) A bell.
(d) A gong.
2. What is located on Myrtle Street?
(a) An orphanage.
(b) A steel factory.
(c) A work house.
(d) A hospital.
3. In which British city does the Hardy family reside?
4. What country did Pompey's father not return from?
5. What is the only thing the dead man is wearing?
(a) A hat.
(b) A pair of pants.
(d) A shirt.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where has Myrtle been sent?
2. What does Pompey tell the housekeeper that Georgie cut out from a live ape?
3. Who asks Pompey Jones to work for him?
4. What is Master Georgie's hobby?
5. What is the name of the novel's twelve-year-old orphan?
This section contains 144 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)