|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Plate 4 August 1854 "Concert Party at Varna".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Pompey say he gave back the lady's duck?
(a) For a smile.
(b) For shelter.
(c) For money.
(d) For food.
2. Who is Beatrice married to?
(a) William Rimmer.
(b) Pompey Jones.
(c) Dr. Potter.
3. What is the name of the hospital where Georgie has been appointed?
(a) The Christian Hospital.
(b) The Regal Hospial.
(c) The Barrack Hospital.
(d) The Military Hospital.
4. What is the name of the steamer that the group travels in to Constantinople?
(a) St. Mary.
5. What does Potter notice about George?
(a) He is unhappy.
(b) He seems arrogant.
(c) He seems distant.
(d) He is a changed man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Master Georgie study at university?
2. What is Mrs. O'Gorman's role in the household?
3. Who narrates the second chapter?
4. What do the French believe Dr. Potter's tent is?
5. What part of her body did Annie break?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)