|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Plate 4 August 1854 "Concert Party at Varna".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Rimmer try to get the ape to turn around?
(a) He sings to it.
(b) He gives it a bannana.
(c) He whistles to it.
(d) He slaps it.
2. What does Dr. Potter say frightened Annie out of her wits?
(a) The tiger rug.
(b) The Persian rug.
(c) Pompey's frog.
(d) Pompey's horse.
3. What is the name of the ballad that has a profound effect on George?
(a) Saved by a Child.
(b) Misty Shades of Green.
(c) Sweet, Sweet Home.
(d) Mr. Blue Eyes.
4. What does Pompey Jones tell Myrtle that he knows about?
(a) George's dark secrets.
(b) Myrtle's schooling.
(c) Myrtle's real parents.
(d) George's children.
5. What does Master Georgie decide he will say his father has died of?
(a) A road accident.
(b) A brain tumor.
(d) A heart attack.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Myrtle ride in the countryside with?
2. What does Dr. Potter say he found overturned by the lake?
3. Who does Mr. Naughton fall in love with on the ship?
4. Where does George accept a post after Scutari?
5. What is Potter's role during the operation on the ape?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)