|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Plate 4 August 1854 "Concert Party at Varna".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where has Georgie secured a post?
2. Who narrates the second chapter?
(b) George Hardy.
(c) Pompey Jones.
(d) Dr. Potter.
3. Which nationality did Dr. Potter think the French were always more civilized than?
(a) The English.
(b) The Germans.
(c) The Turkish.
(d) The French.
4. Which member of the family does Myrtle become devoted to?
(b) Mrs. Hardy.
5. Why does Myrtle think George rejected her?
(a) She is of a lower class.
(b) She is on her period.
(c) She is ugly.
(d) She is not married.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Pompey Jones create havoc in the house?
2. What is located on Myrtle Street?
3. Where did the hermit's men drown?
4. In which British city does the Hardy family reside?
5. What strikes Mr. Punch's van and knocks him out of his stall?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)