|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Plate 4 August 1854 "Concert Party at Varna".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of footwear does Myrtle wear?
(b) Women's boots.
(c) High heels.
(d) Men's boots.
2. What do the French believe Dr. Potter's tent is?
(a) A dance tent.
(b) A brothel.
(c) A bathing house.
(d) A bar.
3. What does Dr. Potter have to pick off his leg of mutton?
4. How does George make up to Myrtle?
(a) He buys her a horse.
(b) He finds her a better job.
(c) He finds her a husband.
(d) He takes her out for dinner.
5. What kind of neighborhood is St. James Mount?
(a) An immigrant neighborhood.
(b) A middle class neighborhood.
(c) An upper class neighborhood.
(d) A lower class neighborhood.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Master Georgie wrap his father's body in?
2. What is the only thing the dead man is wearing?
3. Who is Beatrice married to?
4. What does Potter notice about George?
5. Why does the group have to shoot a horse?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)