|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Plate 4 August 1854 "Concert Party at Varna".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are the officers from who accost Dr. Potter in his tent?
2. Where did Pompey Jones meet the photographer he now works for?
3. What does Dr. Potter say frightened Annie out of her wits?
(a) Pompey's frog.
(b) The tiger rug.
(c) Pompey's horse.
(d) The Persian rug.
4. What is the name of the war the soldiers are going to fight in?
(a) The Boer War.
(b) The Polish War.
(c) The First World War.
(d) The Crimean War.
5. What does George do at the palace at the end of the day?
(a) Throw a stone through a window.
(b) Steals a candlestick.
(c) Takes a photograph.
(d) Steals a horse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Sweet Waters of Europe?
2. What does Myrtle say she didn't like about the tiger's eyes?
3. What does Master Georgie decide he will say his father has died of?
4. Why does the group have to shoot a horse?
5. What is Mrs. O'Gorman's role in the household?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)