|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Plate 5 October 1854 "Funeral Procession Shadowed by Beatrice".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is George removing from the ape's eyes?
(a) Its cataracts.
(b) Its conjuctivitis.
(c) Its Iris.
(d) Its pupil.
2. Why does the group have to shoot a horse?
(a) It has eaten all the supplies.
(b) It is pregnant.
(c) It has been attacked by a lion.
(d) It has broken its leg.
3. Who does Potter dream about at dinner?
(b) Mrs. Hardy.
4. What does Dr. Potter say frightened Annie out of her wits?
(a) The tiger rug.
(b) The Persian rug.
(c) Pompey's horse.
(d) Pompey's frog.
5. What does George do at the palace at the end of the day?
(a) Takes a photograph.
(b) Throw a stone through a window.
(c) Steals a candlestick.
(d) Steals a horse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pompey assist Georgie with?
2. What country are the Duke of Cambridge and Lord Raglan traveling to to declare war on Russia?
3. Which character is seasick for most of the journey?
4. Who narrates the second chapter?
5. What country does Mrs. Yardley come from?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)