|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Plate 5 October 1854 "Funeral Procession Shadowed by Beatrice".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the ape ruin George's last picture?
(a) It beats its chest.
(b) It cries out.
(c) It vomits.
(d) It stamps its feet.
2. What country are the Duke of Cambridge and Lord Raglan traveling to to declare war on Russia?
3. What does Pompey assist Georgie with?
(d) Buying clothes.
4. Who does Potter dream about at dinner?
(b) Mrs. Hardy.
5. What fruit does Potter say saved his and Myrtle's life?
(a) An apple.
(b) An orange.
(c) A banana.
(d) A pear.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pompey Jones switch the Persian rug with?
2. Who narrates the second chapter?
3. Where does the soldier shoot himself to get out of fighting?
4. Who narrates the fifth chapter?
5. By what name is Pompey Jones also known?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)