|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Plate 5 October 1854 "Funeral Procession Shadowed by Beatrice".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What subject does Dr. Potter contribute to the dinner conversation?
(a) Roman philosophy.
(b) American independence.
(c) Greek mythology.
(d) English literature.
2. What does Dr. Potter note is excellent about the journey?
(a) The weather.
(b) The food.
(c) The drink.
(d) The entertainment.
3. What is the Sweet Waters of Europe?
(a) A Turkish baths.
(b) A Turkish hotel.
(c) A Turkish resort.
(d) A Turkish restaurant.
4. What does the crew do with the dead bodies on the ship?
(a) Feeds them to the dogs.
(b) Puts them in the gallows.
(c) Burns them.
(d) Throws them in the sea.
5. What is the name of the young lieutenant Potter and George have dinner with?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does George accept a post after Scutari?
2. Where has Georgie secured a post?
3. Why is George angry on the boat home?
4. Why does Myrtle think they should be talking about Dr. Potter and not her?
5. What part of her body did Annie break?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)