|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Plate 5 October 1854 "Funeral Procession Shadowed by Beatrice".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Potts dream of walking through back in England?
(a) A rose garden.
(b) A meadow.
(c) A plum orchard.
(d) A pine forest.
2. By what name is Pompey Jones also known?
3. What has happened to Dr. Potter's hat?
(a) It has lost its rim.
(b) It has shrunken.
(c) It has changed shape.
(d) It has a hole.
4. What does Dr. Potter say brought tears to his eyes?
(c) Folk songs.
5. What word does Dr. Potter use to describe the people singing hymns?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Potter say frightened Annie out of her wits?
2. Who does Potter say deserves the punishment of the gods?
3. Who does Mr. Naughton fall in love with on the ship?
4. Why is George angry on the boat home?
5. What was the man before he became a hermit?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)