|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the weather at the beginning of Chapter 31?
(a) A storm is beginning.
(b) A rainbow is coming out.
(c) It is clear.
(d) It is overcast.
2. Where do Koroviev and Behemoth go after the shop?
(a) To a restaurant.
(b) To another shop.
(c) To St. Petersburg.
(d) Back to Woland.
3. What do Woland’s gang want him to shoot?
(a) The mantle-piece.
(c) The Baron.
4. How does Margarita travel after the river?
(a) By horse.
(b) On her broom.
(c) On foot.
(d) In a flying car.
5. What does Ivan claim he will not do in the future?
(a) Go home.
(b) See doctors.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Margarita go after the river?
2. What is Margarita hoping for in Chapter 19?
3. What does Azazello’s cream do?
4. What does the doctor order from his nurse?
5. Where is Judas’s body now?
Short Essay Questions
1. Name two of three literary works named in Chapter 28.
2. Why does Margarita not cry as usual upon waking?
3. How does Arthanius perform his job?
4. How does Margarita leave her husband?
5. What happened to Baron Maigel, from the outside?
6. Why is the dog still with Pilate?
7. How does the Master feel in Chapter 31?
8. What animal’s picture adorns several of Margarita’s accoutrements?
9. What does Matthew say about the Master?
10. What does the cat want to do?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)