|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many proofs of God are there, according to the stranger?
2. What languages does Yeshua speak, other than Aramaic?
(c) Six others.
(d) Greek and Latin.
3. What was Dunhill’s punishment?
(a) Losing the rest of his money.
(b) Whatever his wife decided.
(c) Being left by his mistress.
(d) Losing his money in the stock market.
4. What is the doctor’s diagnosis?
(a) Alcohol withdrawal.
(b) Bipolar disorder.
(c) The DTs and schizophrenia.
(d) Nothing is wrong.
5. What is Stepa’s job?
(b) Master of Ceremonies.
(d) Manager of the theater.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Borsoi explain the currency in his dream?
2. When did the stranger arrive in Moscow?
3. Who nearly gets Rimsky?
4. How much money does Bosoi ask for the apartment?
5. Who is the stranger’s first companion?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the meaning of the Chapter 6's title?
2. Why does Berliotz take issue with Ponirov’s poem?
3. What happened to the master’s novel?
4. What is the significance of Pushkin?
5. What happens to Matthew and Yeshua at the end of the chapter?
6. Who are the two Ivans?
7. Why do they get the phone call not to send the telegram?
8. Why is Bosoi’s wife’s exclamation unfortunate?
9. What is the discontent surrounding Klyazma?
10. What does Berlioz think about the stranger?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)