|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Woland’s next step?
(a) He is unsure.
(b) To go to St. Petersburg.
(c) To leave Moscow.
(d) To travel Russia.
2. Who comes to Moscow in Chapter 18?
(a) Berlioz’s father.
(b) Berlioz’s brother.
(c) Berlioz’s uncle.
(d) Berloiz’s aunt.
3. What does Margarita give to Natasha in Chapter 20?
(a) Her secret.
(b) Her husband.
(c) Everything left that belongs to her.
(d) Her life.
4. For what purpose is Margarita needed?
(a) To host Woland’s ball.
(b) To summon the Master.
(c) As part of a potion.
(d) To cast a spell.
5. Who is the only person left to deal with the theater?
(b) The accountant.
(c) The cat.
(d) The MC.
6. Why can Margarita fly out into the open air?
(a) Because she is now invisible.
(b) Because she no longer cares what people think.
(c) Because she looks like someone else.
(d) Because she wants to be seen.
7. What is Margarita hoping for in Chapter 19?
(a) To become rich.
(b) To leave her husband.
(c) To fly to Woland.
(d) To get news of the Master.
8. What number is Woland’s apartment?
9. What does Margarita do at the end of the chapter?
(a) Argues with the Master.
(b) Thanks Woland.
(c) Reads the Master’s book again.
(d) Calls for Azazello.
10. What is the rule at the first store Koroviev and Behemoth enter?
(a) They don’t allow youths to enter.
(b) They don’t allow cats.
(c) They don’t accept foreign currency.
(d) They only accept foreign currency.
11. When is Judas going to be paid?
(a) He will not be paid.
(c) He has already been paid.
(d) That evening.
12. Who does Margarita see in the river?
(c) A woman bathing.
(d) A fat, naked man.
13. What do Woland’s gang want him to shoot?
(b) The mantle-piece.
(d) The Baron.
14. What object troubles Frida?
(a) A slip.
(b) A napkin.
(c) A handkerchief.
(d) A clock.
15. What is Margarita doing at the beginning of Chapter 27?
(d) Finishing the book.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes to the basement apartment?
2. Where does Margarita go after the river?
3. Why is the theater now chaotic?
4. What does Matthew not know?
5. What do the police believe explains the strange events?
This section contains 420 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)