1. What do Berliotz and Ponirov drink at the Ponds?
2. What do the writers discuss in Chapter 1?
3. What is the problem with Ponirov’s poem?
Jesus becomes too real.
4. How many proofs of God are there, according to the stranger?
5. Whom does the stranger claim to have breakfasted with?
6. What nationality does the stranger admit to being?
7. What is Pontius Pilate’s position?
8. What does Yeshua call Pontius Pilate that angers the latter?
9. What languages does Yeshua speak, other than Aramaic?
Greek and Latin.
10. Who has been following Yeshua?
Matthew the Levite.
This section contains 3,573 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)