|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are the Master and Margarita at the end of the chapter?
(a) At the ball.
(b) At the asylum.
(c) Back in their old apartment.
(d) In Woland’s apartment.
2. What is Judas’s profession?
(a) He is a banker.
(b) He works for a money-changer.
(c) He is a disciple.
(d) He works in an olive grove.
3. Why can Margarita fly out into the open air?
(a) Because she no longer cares what people think.
(b) Because she looks like someone else.
(c) Because she wants to be seen.
(d) Because she is now invisible.
4. Who accompanies the prisoners up the hill?
(b) Pontius Pilate.
(c) The centurions.
(d) The army.
5. Where does Stepa end up?
(b) The other side of Moscow.
(c) In his own apartment.
(d) St. Petersburg.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Judas’s body now?
2. What is the problem with Ponirov’s poem?
3. Who is the second visitor to Berlioz’s flat in Chapter 18?
4. Who comes to Moscow in Chapter 18?
5. Whom in Berlioz’s family does the stranger know about?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)