|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does the stranger claim to have breakfasted with?
(a) Emmanuel Kant.
(b) Pontius Pilate.
(c) Jesus Christ.
2. Who is Dunhill?
(a) A stranger.
(b) A colleague.
(c) Another man with foreign currency.
(d) An inventor.
3. What is the first kind of trick performed?
(a) A trick with a coffin.
(b) A trick with money.
(c) A mirror trick.
(d) A card trick.
4. How did the Master get the keys?
(a) He stole them.
(b) From the nurse.
(c) He bought them.
(d) He owns the institution.
5. Where do the red-headed man and cat take Varnukha?
(a) Berlioz’s apartment.
(b) The theater.
(d) Stepa’s old apartment.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who nearly gets Rimsky?
2. Where does Likhodeyev claim he is?
3. Whom in Berlioz’s family does the stranger know about?
4. Who is the stranger’s first companion?
5. What is special about the food at Griboyedov?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)