|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Dunhill?
(a) Another man with foreign currency.
(b) A stranger.
(c) A colleague.
(d) An inventor.
2. What is special about the food at Griboyedov?
(a) There isn’t enough.
(b) It is particularly good.
(c) It is particularly bad.
(d) There isn’t any.
3. What does Yeshua call Pontius Pilate that angers the latter?
(d) “Good man”.
4. What is Pontius Pilate’s position?
(a) It is unclear.
5. What part of Ivan’s speech particularly disturbs those around him?
(a) The gore he uses in description.
(b) His accent.
(c) His description of the stranger.
(d) His discussion of Pontius Pilate.
Short Answer Questions
1. What profession does Pontius Pilate think Yeshua might belong to?
2. What is the problem with Ponirov’s poem?
3. How much will Professor Woland be paid?
4. How did the Master get the keys?
5. What is the reason Koroviev gives for being in the apartment?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)