|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Bar-Abba’s crime?
(a) Stealing from a merchant.
(b) Lying to Caesar.
(c) Leaving the scene of a crime.
(d) Inciting rebellion and killing a sentry.
2. How old is Ivan?
3. Whom does Ivan want to go see?
(b) The police.
(c) The cat.
4. Who has been following Yeshua?
(a) The army.
(b) Matthew the Levite.
(c) A group of ten men.
5. What do the writers discuss in Chapter 1?
(a) Jesus Christ.
(c) The existence of the devil.
(d) The history of religion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the clue that startles Bezdomny about his friend’s death?
2. What disgusts Stepa in his apartment?
3. What is special about the food at Griboyedov?
4. What is Pontius Pilate’s position?
5. What must Ivan do to be able to leave?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)