|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Pontius Pilate’s position?
(c) It is unclear.
2. Whom does the stranger claim to have breakfasted with?
(a) Emmanuel Kant.
(b) Pontius Pilate.
(d) Jesus Christ.
3. Where does the stranger say he will be staying?
(a) In Berlioz’s office.
(b) In a friend’s apartment.
(c) In a hotel.
(d) In Berlioz’s apartment.
4. What does Yeshua call Pontius Pilate that angers the latter?
(a) “Good man”.
5. What is the doctor’s name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Ivan say he put the icon on?
2. Who has been following Yeshua?
3. What do Berliotz and Ponirov drink at the Ponds?
4. What is Griboyedov?
5. What is different about the stranger after Berlioz’s death?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)