|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many dachas does Massolit have?
(b) 10 with 10 being built.
(c) 15 with no construction.
(d) 22 and seven being built.
2. What profession does Pontius Pilate think Yeshua might belong to?
3. How does Berlioz die?
(a) A heart attack.
(b) Of natural causes.
(c) From internal bleeding.
(d) He is beheaded.
4. How does Ivan write his story?
(a) By dictating it.
(b) He puts off writing it.
(d) In bits and pieces.
5. What is confusing about Berlioz’s name?
(a) Nobody knows it.
(b) It is the same as that of a composer.
(c) It sounds foreign.
(d) It is hard to pronounce.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many members does Massolit have?
2. Who is the stranger’s first companion?
3. Why does the doctor think Ivan will be back?
4. What is special about the food at Griboyedov?
5. What is Pontius Pilate’s position?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)