|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is confusing about Berlioz’s name?
(a) It sounds foreign.
(b) It is the same as that of a composer.
(c) Nobody knows it.
(d) It is hard to pronounce.
2. What is the clue that startles Bezdomny about his friend’s death?
(a) The confirmation of Anna’s role.
(b) The tramcar.
(c) The violence of it.
(d) The cat.
3. What are the theater men warned about the telegrams?
(a) To keep them close at hand.
(b) Not to take them anywhere.
(c) To not let them out of sight.
(d) That they must be sent immediately.
4. Who has been following Yeshua?
(b) A group of ten men.
(c) The army.
(d) Matthew the Levite.
5. What part of Ivan’s speech particularly disturbs those around him?
(a) The gore he uses in description.
(b) His accent.
(c) His description of the stranger.
(d) His discussion of Pontius Pilate.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is different about the stranger after Berlioz’s death?
2. How much money does Likhodeyev need?
3. What is strange about the cat?
4. Who is the stranger’s first companion?
5. Where does Likhodeyev claim he is?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)