|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the stranger’s second companion?
(a) A cat.
(b) An assistant.
(c) The check-suited man.
(d) A young boy.
2. Where does Likhodeyev claim he is?
(a) At the theater.
(b) St. Petersburg.
(d) At a bar.
3. What does Yeshua call Pontius Pilate that angers the latter?
(a) “Good man”.
4. Why can’t Ivan do what is required of him in Chapter 8?
(a) He is drunk.
(b) He can.
(c) He has no proof.
(d) He sees that he is not normal.
5. Where do the red-headed man and cat take Varnukha?
(a) Stepa’s old apartment.
(b) The theater.
(c) Berlioz’s apartment.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Rimsky think he really must be?
2. What must Ivan do to be able to leave?
3. What is Pontius Pilate’s position?
4. How old is Ivan?
5. What is Bar-Abba’s crime?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)