|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Yeshua call Pontius Pilate that angers the latter?
(b) “Good man”.
2. Where does Rimsky think he really must be?
(b) At a bar.
(c) St. Petersburg.
(d) At the theater.
3. What is strange about the cat?
(a) He only has one ear.
(b) He can fly.
(c) He can talk.
(d) He is blind.
4. Why does the doctor think Ivan will be back?
(a) He has nowhere else to go.
(b) He won’t be able to take his withdrawal symptoms.
(c) He will realize he needs help.
(d) He is so odd, people will send him back.
5. What is Bar-Abba’s crime?
(a) Inciting rebellion and killing a sentry.
(b) Lying to Caesar.
(c) Leaving the scene of a crime.
(d) Stealing from a merchant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the red-headed man and cat take Varnukha?
2. Why can’t Ivan do what is required of him in Chapter 8?
3. What must Ivan do to be able to leave?
4. What part of Ivan’s speech particularly disturbs those around him?
5. What are the theater men warned about the telegrams?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)