|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the theater men warned about the telegrams?
(a) To not let them out of sight.
(b) Not to take them anywhere.
(c) To keep them close at hand.
(d) That they must be sent immediately.
2. What part of Ivan’s speech particularly disturbs those around him?
(a) The gore he uses in description.
(b) His discussion of Pontius Pilate.
(c) His description of the stranger.
(d) His accent.
3. How much money does Likhodeyev need?
(a) 500 rubles.
(c) 5,000 rubles.
(d) 1,000 rubles.
4. What does the doctor claim Ivan doesn’t have to do?
(a) Stay at the clinic.
(c) Go home.
5. Where does Likhodeyev claim he is?
(a) At the theater.
(c) St. Petersburg.
(d) At a bar.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Ivan say he put the icon on?
2. Who has been following Yeshua?
3. Why does the doctor think Ivan will be back?
4. Who is the stranger’s second companion?
5. What does Yeshua call Pontius Pilate that angers the latter?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)