|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the doctor’s name?
2. What is Margarita hoping for in Chapter 19?
(a) To get news of the Master.
(b) To fly to Woland.
(c) To leave her husband.
(d) To become rich.
3. Whom does Ivan see at the end of the chapter?
(a) A nurse.
(b) A fellow patient on the balcony.
(c) A doctor.
4. What is different about the stranger after Berlioz’s death?
(a) He does not speak Russian.
(b) His appearance has changed.
(c) He is older.
(d) His clothing has changed.
5. Who is Dunhill?
(a) A colleague.
(b) A stranger.
(c) An inventor.
(d) Another man with foreign currency.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Ivan think he hears at the end of the chapter?
2. What is the clue that startles Bezdomny about his friend’s death?
3. Who is the stranger’s second companion?
4. Where did the young man in Chapter 15 hide his currency?
5. What does Margarita have to do that evening?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)