|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the reason Koroviev gives for being in the apartment?
(a) Woland doesn’t like hotels.
(b) It is their apartment.
(c) They are related to the owner.
(d) They ended up there by accident.
2. Why is the theater now chaotic?
(a) Woland is entertaining people there.
(b) Viewers demand a repeat performance.
(c) Everyone wants their money back.
(d) Many main figures are missing.
3. What happens to the money Woland has given to people?
(a) It has all turned into foreign currency.
(b) It has disappeared.
(c) It is worth more than it seems.
(d) It has turned into useless objects.
4. What is strange about the director of the theatrical commission?
(a) His secretary is naked.
(b) He has been beheaded.
(c) He is literally an empty suit.
(d) He has no suit.
5. What is the weather at the beginning of Chapter 25?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the only person left to deal with the theater?
2. When is Judas going to be paid?
3. How old is Judas?
4. Where does the accountant go next?
5. Where does the accountant go first?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)