|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the theater now chaotic?
(a) Many main figures are missing.
(b) Everyone wants their money back.
(c) Viewers demand a repeat performance.
(d) Woland is entertaining people there.
2. What happens to the money Woland has given to people?
(a) It has turned into useless objects.
(b) It has disappeared.
(c) It has all turned into foreign currency.
(d) It is worth more than it seems.
3. Whom does Pontius Pilate inquire after?
(d) The robbers.
4. Where does the accountant go next?
(b) To Yalta.
(c) To see Berlioz.
(d) To the bank.
5. What do people want from Bosoi?
(b) The apartment.
(d) Answers about what’s happening.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the accountant go first?
2. Where does Boisoi hide the extra 400 rubles?
3. How much money does Bosoi ask for the apartment?
4. What is strange about the director of the theatrical commission?
5. What happens to the 400 rubles?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)