1. What do Berliotz and Ponirov drink at the Ponds?
(d) Apricot Juice.
2. What do the writers discuss in Chapter 1?
(a) The existence of the devil.
(b) Jesus Christ.
(c) The history of religion.
3. What is the problem with Ponirov’s poem?
(a) His use of language is bad.
(b) It doesn’t rhyme.
(c) He misunderstood the subject.
(d) Jesus becomes too real.
4. How many proofs of God are there, according to the stranger?
5. Whom does the stranger claim to have breakfasted with?
(a) Emmanuel Kant.
(b) Pontius Pilate.
(c) Jesus Christ.
6. What nationality does the stranger admit to being?
7. What is Pontius Pilate’s position?
(a) It is unclear.
8. What does Yeshua call Pontius Pilate that angers the latter?
(b) “Good man”.
9. What languages does Yeshua speak, other than Aramaic?
(a) Greek and Latin.
(c) Six others.
10. Who has been following Yeshua?
(a) A group of ten men.
(b) Matthew the Levite.
(c) The army.
This section contains 3,573 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)