|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 0 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. For what are sailors typically punished on the Sophie?
a) Inability to swim
b) Disobeying orders
c) Refusing to write home
2. For what was the cake that Stephen and the French captain shared intended?
a) Stephen's birthday
b) Captain's birthday
c) Baby's christening
d) Wife's birthday
3. Which of the following characters has fled Mahon?
a) Molly Harte
4. Which of the following characters was the captain of the Sophie?
5. Which term describes Stephen in relation to pursuing revolution in the Irish cause?
c) Close perpetuator
d) Perpetuator of the Irish uprising
This section contains 766 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)