Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter 6)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. How did Dillon choose to attack the two ships who were attacking the Dart from both sides?
a) With help from an ally
2. Which of the following is Dillon's political view?
a) Wants separation from England
b) Wants an independent parliament
c) Is in favor of a joint parliament
d) Does not want separation from England or an independent parliament
3. What game do Dillon and Stephen share?
4. About how far do the cannon balls fire across the ocean when fired?
a) 400 yards
b) 100 yards
c) 8 feet
d) 10 feet
5. Which of the following...
This section contains 431 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)