1. How many commands did Captain Jack have before this story was written?
2. Which of the following characters is the ship's surgeon?
3. Where is the setting as the novel opens?
Music room in Minorca
4. Which instrument did the Commandant's wife play?
5. Which of the following characters is the Commandant of all of the British Navy Captains stationed at Mahon?
6. What did Maturin accuse Jack of doing incorrectly during the concert?
Tapping out the beat
7. Which of the following words/phrases did Jack NOT think describing Maturin during the concert?
This section contains 3,641 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)