Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Chapter 1
1. How many commands did Captain Jack have before this story was written?
2. Which of the following characters is the ship's surgeon?
3. Where is the setting as the novel opens?
4. Which instrument did the Commandant's wife play?
5. Which of the following characters is the Commandant of all of the British Navy Captains stationed at Mahon?
6. What did Maturin accuse Jack of doing incorrectly during the concert?
7. Which of the following words/phrases did Jack NOT think describing Maturin during the concert?
8. Which of the following terms best describes the type of thoughts Jack had when Maturin elbowed him during the concert?
9. Maturin tells Jack that he can be found where...
This section contains 2,068 words|
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)