|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jack imagine using to beat down Maturin?
(b) Gilt chair
2. What dragged Stephen down five fathoms when he was in the water?
(a) Heavy clothing of the time
(b) Lead-soled boots
(c) Chains around his ankles
(d) A shark
3. What kind of ship does the Sophie come across after the storm?
4. What does Jack feel Dillon is challenging?
(a) His bravery
(b) His relationship with Stephen
(c) His right to be captain
(d) His share of the prizes
5. How big was the ship?
(a) 150 tons
(b) 200 tons
(c) 80 tons
(d) 300 tons
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is thrown overboard?
2. For what are sailors typically punished on the Sophie?
3. What happens to Stephen when Dillon is speaking with Stephen in the jolly-boat?
4. Which of the following does Dillon believe to be Jack's biggest weakness?
5. Which is Stephen's native country?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)