|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who calls out when land is spotted aboard the Sophie?
(c) Starboard watchman
2. Which of the following sheets does Mowett say that the sailors will adjust first?
3. Why do the many officers gather around Jack at the Harte's party?
(a) Undermining his authority
(b) Examining his sword
(c) Listening to him play a song
(d) Noting his prizes
4. How does Mrs. Harte feel about Jack's promotion?
5. Which term describes Stephen in relation to pursuing revolution in the Irish cause?
(b) Close perpetuator
(d) Perpetuator of the Irish uprising
Short Answer Questions
1. Who visits the Captain saying that the warrant officers would like Stephen to share in their portion of the prize?
2. What does Mr. Ricketts teach a rudimentary course in what subject to Jack?
3. How many commands did Captain Jack have before this story was written?
4. What is a few guineas?
5. What type of ceremony was held once the Sophie went back to sea?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)