|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which ship ran away?
(d) Santa Lucia
2. What is Stephen concerned that Jack may have done with the prisoners?
(a) Provided them with a means to escape
(b) Treated them unfairly
(c) Prematurely landed them
(d) Provided inadequate care to them
3. What was Gouges holding when he died?
(a) Cannon ball
(c) Drought of grog
(d) Birthday cake
4. Which of the following characters is the Commandant of all of the British Navy Captains stationed at Mahon?
5. What does Stephen tell Jack is being sent?
(a) Prison ship
(b) Orders from Spain
(c) Warship to attack the Sophie
(d) Treasure for the Sophie
Short Answer Questions
1. For what are sailors typically punished on the Sophie?
2. Which of the following was the name of the character which was one of Stephen's patients who died in Chapter 10?
3. How many died on the Dart during that battle?
4. Who visits the Captain saying that the warrant officers would like Stephen to share in their portion of the prize?
5. Which of the following is a ruse de guerre?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)