|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Dillon afraid will corrupt his men?
(a) White chalk
(b) Lure of prize money
2. What order does Captain Neal give to Stephen?
(a) To go and shower
(b) To take on 50 prisoners
(c) To make himself presentable
(d) To promote Dillon
3. Which of the words would Jack use to describe the types of currents wafting through his crew and officers?
4. What happened when the Sophie fired a warning shot toward The CItoyen Durand?
(a) The crew increased their speed.
(b) They dumped their prize possessions into the ocean.
(c) The captain's wife went into labor.
(d) The ship exploded.
5. What does the waiter bring to Jack after he tries to convince Stephen to come with him on the voyage?
(b) Packet of orders from Captain Harte
(c) Applications for sailors
(d) Another promotion for Jack
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Ricketts teach a rudimentary course in what subject to Jack?
2. Where is Dillon asked to take the French sloop that was captured?
3. What type of ship was the Dart?
4. Where was the gunner injured?
5. Of what were the men who were punished aboard the Sophie accused?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)