|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Jack mention to Dillon that was necessary to assign to the men?
(b) Jobs aboard the ship
(c) Duties aboard the ship
2. What does Jack indicate is the problem for sailors at sea?
(b) Sea sickness
3. Who did Jack call out and challenge to a duel?
4. What did the Moorish cat ship hit first when they fired upon the Sophia?
(a) Port cockpit
(b) Starboard Guns
(d) Bower Anchor
5. Who did Jack send to tell Stephen he would not make it back to port in time for dinner?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is a square hole beside the mast?
2. What is the elm-tree pump used for?
3. How many men were saved from the Charlotte?
4. What happened to the Charlotte?
5. At the beginning of Chapter 4, what is the crew practicing?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)