|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what does Stephen use the extra room that Jack offers him?
(a) Living, as he moved into this room
(b) Reading his manuals
(c) Setting up his surgery area
(d) Seeing patients
2. Who sabotaged Jack's chances for acquiring the French privateer?
3. When is Stephen told he will meet Mr. Dillon?
(a) At breakfast
(b) At the evening meal
(c) At lunch
(d) As he reports for duty
4. Which of the following does Jack indicate he relied on for his own promotion?
(a) Brave deeds
(b) Very important acts
(c) A bit of luck
(d) Saving the right person
5. What did the Moorish cat ship hit first when they fired upon the Sophia?
(a) Port cockpit
(b) Starboard Guns
(d) Bower Anchor
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Dillon read to the men at breakfast?
2. How many commands did Captain Jack have before this story was written?
3. Why didn't Jack recognize all of the dishes on the table from what they ordered?
4. Which of the following is not true about Queenie?
5. What happened to the Charlotte?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)