|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jack indicate is the problem for sailors at sea?
(d) Sea sickness
2. What does Jack compare the fish, birds and meteors to as he tries to convince Stephen to join him aboard ship?
(a) Strange and new people
(b) Prize money
(c) Surgical prowess
3. How many gun sloops did the Sophie have?
4. Which of the following characters is the Commandant of all of the British Navy Captains stationed at Mahon?
5. How many bells went off which subsequently woke up Stephen?
Short Answer Questions
1. Everything for the crew goes well until they begin to do what?
2. For which of the following did Dillon earn notoriety?
3. Which of the following is the best definition for the term epaulette?
4. How did Dillon choose to attack the two ships who were attacking the Dart from both sides?
5. How does Mrs. Harte feel about Jack's promotion?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)